Alan Notman Wins Singles Medal

Twwety

Whatever!!
Congratulations to Alan Notman on winning the Singles Medal at the East Coast Tournament today.

Alan bowled 1014 for the 4 games. An awesome 253 average...

Keep up the fantastic bowling babe. I told you that you had nothing to worry about. You killed it today & I'm sure that it will continue for the rest of the week. You truely are a superstar...

I am sure Victoria won a singles medal in the Graded Men's & Graded Ladies, but I dont think those people know as yet. So I will not post there names.

As for the Open Ladies, Bronwyn Robinson from NSW won the medal, with our Nicole Adammo close behind her heels. It was an awesome display of bowling today, I'm sure it will continue for the Doubles tomorrow...

Jenny ;)

Only averaging 253. Must be slowing down in your older age. LOL. Well bowled Scooter. Keep on going and keep bowling high scores for the rest of the week.

Well done from Wayne, Julie and Luke.

By the way Jen, what were Alan's scores.

That sounds nice Al , well done .
Hope the great form continues and plenty of medals are won .
Don't worry about me im fine , sitting here alone in a little dark room , scary really.

Chrissy

\\:D/ [-o< =D>

you r a true legend al, i told u that u were my IDOL........
take care and high scoring

Go you beauties

Well Done Al

Awesome Bowling.

Go Vics.

See I even check Total Bowling while touring in Toronto Canada - go to keep up with East Coast Scores....

Keep up the fantastic bowling

Congrats Alan
Seems like the Vics are in with a great chance.
Good luck and high scoring for the rest of East Coast.

Go the Vics!!!

Well bowled Alan some very nice bowling........................:cool:

Gary...........................................:cool:

Hello Wayne,

Al's scores for the 1014 series were : 267, 247, 243 & 257.

Also the Graded bowlers that won the singles medals were : Graham Pearson for the mens & Liz Halliday for the Womens.

Jenny ;)

Back
Top Bottom