The Notman's go 1 & 2...

Twwety

Whatever!!
Congratulations to My Superstar boyfriend Alan Notman on going Back to back Wins in the 2006 LSI Lighting MTBA Classic. He finished 3rd after the first 6 games with a average of 213 & also had a wonderful game of 285.

Lisa Notman Qualified 1st over all the men with a average of 217. Well bowled Lisa, you showed the men how to bowl...You were awesome...

3 more games were then bowled with the top 6 Scratch bowlers.

Alan averaged 218 for 9 games & was pushed to the very end by his Sister Lisa Notman coming in 2nd & averaging 216. The first game was great to watch. Both Brother & Sister had the first 7 in a row up. Lisa missed the next one & so to did Al... Al finished with a 252 game, & Lisa with a 234. Great game guys...

The Scrath final:
Alan Notman - 1965
Lisa Notman - 1952
Scott Law - 1888
John Constantini - 1872
Kelvin Mueller - 1837
Billy Tanasicic - 1822

I'm so proud of you Al... You started slow, (And I think you were giving everyone a head start!) but then you were just like a machine & you couldn't be stopped. You bowled extremely well baby & you deserve all of this ...:eek:nfire:

There was also a Hcp section of the tournament.
Congratulations must go to my good friend Mary Dodds on qualifying 1st in the HCP Section. You finished with a 277 game to just miss out on the Scratch section. You bowled like a star. Well done buddy... I'm really happy for you...

The Hcp Final: (Hcp included)
Rhonda Hebbard - 1959
Nathan Luke - 1926
Terry Silva Snr - 1852
Mary Dodds - 1841
Nestor Agura - 1826
Andrew Jacklin - 1802

Congratulations to Rhonda Hebbard on winning the Hcp Section. I saw those tears in your eyes after they annouced that you had won. You bowled really well.. Well deserved...

Special thanks must go to Andrew Jacklin on Sponsoring the Tournament, & paying all 12 bowlers that made the final. Without people like you Andrew, we wouldn't be able to fund tournaments like these.

Thanks also to the MTBA Committee on running a great tournament. We got record entries & lets hope we get the same for East Coast Trials.

Well done to everyone that bowled & I look forward to seeing everyone at Moorabbin on the 3rd & 4th of June.

Jenny ;)

Well done to the bowlers who made the top six in the scratch and handicap.
Well done Al (Turd) now i have to fork out $$$ for ECCC , great bowling a hard man to beat . Good to see plenty of bowlers turn up.
We bowled Lisa good to see you still have it .

Jacko you will be happy to know that the car didnt break down on the way home lol

Well done to everybody involved .

Christian

Congratulations Al. Im sure your big sister gave you a run for your money.

Awesome bowling Lisa your form lately has been absolutely A1 your just awesome.

Tam

Yeah congratulations to Noddy on a great performance today. Imagine what u could have won by had u put the ball out LOL! Great bowling and great to watch.

Also congratulations to Lisa. Led after qualifying and was really bowling the ball well. Unlucky not to get over Al but also great to watch, rollign the ball really well.

Having been coached and managed by both Alan and Lisa back in my younger days (hope that doesnt make u both feel too old lol!) it is great to see that the NOTMAN's are still a dominant force in Victorian Tenpin Bowling and even across the country.
Well done to u both.

Also following in Jenny's foot steps i would also like to thank my good mate Andrew Jacklin for his kind sponsorship of this event. He is really a great bloke and puts a lot of time and effort into the game, giving something back to the SPORT that he loves so much (even though he doesnt admit to loving it much of the time). He's not a bad ball driller either LOL!

Well done to everyone who bowled and to all the MTBA Committee who had there work cut out for them running back and forth fixing all the problems and conducting a very good tournament on tough conditions.

Kelvin

Muels1 said:
Having been coached and managed by both Alan and Lisa back in my younger days (hope that doesnt make u both feel too old lol!)

Thanks mate it does make me feel old.. lol

On ya Al!! Great bowling champ. Congrats to Lisa on a fantastic effort also. A special mention must also go to Mary Dodds. Superb effort buddy!! Congrats on the 277.

Thanx Jenny on the kind words....A huge congrats to Al baby it was great bowling together and after your 285 game i was definitely inspired your a legend matie....well bowled to Lisa you were awesome chick all day....and congrats to Ronnie on her win in the graded she bowled super and deserved it 100%
Jacko thanx heaps for sponsoring the Tourney that's a fantastic effort and a pat on the back for everyone involved in the tournament for it's best turnout yet

Cheers Mez

Thanks Jenny for the wonderful words......

All i have to say is:

MY LITTLE BRO STOLE MY LIMELIGHT TODAY

Al well bowled, you could have thrown a couple mores gutters in the last game LOL...

You are the best my little Bro...... (even if some bowlers think that you are my EXHUSBAND......

Love you lots Bro.

Also a BIG thanks to Jacko and All MTBA Committee members (if you were there today) for a wonderful Tourny...

Well done to Rhonda for winning the HCP Division..

Mary, you bowled really well today - Well Done

Thanks to everyone for all your support....

Lisa Notman

P.S - ONE DAY, JUST ONE DAY I MIGHT BET MY LITTLE BRO......

well done to the notmans :)
great effort to go 1-2.
good luck in eastcoast and rachuig you 2.

On Behalf of the MTBA Committee:

Well done to the winners of the LSI Lighting MTBA Classic< Alan Notman and Rhonda Hebbard, Champions in their own right>

To all the bowlers who entered the Classic today, we thank you for your participation, you are all winners. The camaraderie and friendship shown today epitomizes what the sport of Tenpin Bowling is all about.

To Andrew Jacklin and LSI Lighting all of us today appreciated your support and sponsorship, because of it we were able to payout to the top 6 in both divisions.

Today was the start for many of our bowlers to prime themselves for the upcoming Eastcoast trails commencing the 3rd and 4th of June at Moorabbin, we look forward to many returning for a crack at becoming a team member of one the Premier tournaments on Tenpin Bowlings yearly calendar.

Once again thank you to all.

Joe Fazzari
MTBA Secretary.

Forget to mention u Fuzz (Vinnie Mac). Bad luck on not being able to take ur place in the handicp final. Those grapefruits must have gotten too much for u.
Qualified in 2nd was it for the handicap final and then having to pull out due to injury. Harsh Luck mate!

Wel done Alan,
See m8 i told ya, it must have been those Shorts that got ya tgrough,:rofl:
They made everybody cold.

Fr33ze

Hey guys

i would just like 2 say well done 2 the notmans 4 bowling so well.

once again well done

Lisa just one of these day u will beat Alan.

once again well done

Louise

Well done Mama Jugs ... !!! Shame that u got beaten by ur bro ... but hey! @ least it was family ... coz then now u can punch him everytime u c him ... ! hahaha ...
Well done Scottie Law as well ... glad 2 c u bowling well ... Keep it up ...
Much Love,
Bruiser ... aka ... Mail Order Bride ... aka.... Roxy ... hahah
xoxo

Back
Top Bottom