Junior Country Cup 2005

Woza

The Latrobe Valley held it Junior Country Cup Trials over the weekend with the following results

Boys Team
Robert Monds
Brendan Hoskins
James Mills
Reserves
Bryce Woszczeiko
Peter Webb
Jason Stockdale

Girls Team
Debra Bosma (Captain)
Amy-Lee Walker
Toni-Maree Bosma
Reserves
Jessica Arnold
Emma Farnsworth
Bree Searle

Coach – Wayne Mills
Manager – Bryan Woszczeiko
Chaperone – Judy Cloak (Mother)

Congratulations to all who made the team lets make it 4 in a row and also to all bowlers that competed in the trials for the excellent sportsmanship and support for each other it was really a pleasure to watch and some of the adults could take note.

Warning to all future Junior Country Cup Teams

There is still plenty of good breeding down here in the valley with Mills, Webb, Woszczeiko, Bosma and Arnold kids all coming through and with the potential they are all showing at the moment will easily exceed their parents/older siblings achievements.

Hey guys....
Ballarat Team

Daniel Nestor
Brenton Davis
Chris Verhaar
Samantha Nunn
Kimberlee Mattei
Jessica Davis

After coming so close last year, This side will be giving it's all to make a mends for last year narrow defeat....

Bring on JCC 2005

DaN

Hi all, Thought I would bring this back onto the front page so everyone can start with the crap that goes on.HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

Just a reminder to all that 2005 Junior Country Cup is in sunny downtown Wodonga and you will not have to travel for about 2 hours to get from one side of town to the other not like god damm Geelong. :splat:

Hey guyz.. Kimmy from Ballarat!! theres been a change to our team since Dan posted!! the pplz in the team are

Brenton Davis
Chris Verhaar
Aydan Fowkes
Kimberlee Mattei
Samantha Nunn
Jessica Davis

Good luck all!! catch ya's in a few weeks!!

Kimmy j

The team from Sale is as follows:

Will Crowson
Scott Morris
Andrew Morris
Leica Manners
Kim Oliver
Simone Goodwin

Good luck to all the teams.....

Liz

Hey everyone,
Just wishing u all goodluck for jnr cc! have a blast and i'll see ya's there! GO LATROBE VALLEY is all i can say!

Debra xoxox

Warrnambool team for junior country cup

Hi Guy's,
Our team for junior country cup is

Jarrad Payne (Captain)
Phillip Baker
Andrew Dart
Kirrily Payne
Emma Beasley
Leonie Bain

Gayle Payne (Manager)
Eddie Way (Coach)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

hey hey..

Geelong 2005 Junior Country Cup Team is: -

Michelle Jaloca
Hanna Gavin
Rick Baird
Josh Alvisse
Pat O'Neill
Courtney Murdoch

See everyone in Wadonga in a week or two

Court

I would like to say best of luck to all the teams and go for it Ballarat. I look forward to checking out the scores and results.
Vikki

I was faxed these scores after Saturday's bowling in the Junior Country Cup.
1. Latrobe Valley 54
2. Ballarat 44.5
3. Bendigo 44
4. Geelong 42
5. Shepparton 37.5
6. Sale 37.5
7. Albury 37
8. Ovens & Murray 36
9. Warrnambool 34
10. Sunraysia 19.5
11. Ovens & Murray B 16

Will try and get updates during the day for those that are interested

Just to let you all know that if you look on the TBA website under "Whats new", all the results and individual averages are displayed.Another great service by Peter Coburn and TBA. :lol: :lol:

Hey

I was just wondering when the scores for the second day are going up on the TBA website and if anyone knows them

later

Bec Whiting :)

Junior Country Cup 2005 Results

1. Latrobe Valley 99.5
2. Geelong 82
3. Ballarat 82
4. Shepparton 73.5
5. Bendigo 70.5
6. Ovens & Murray A 67
7. Warrnambool 67
8. Sale 62
9. Albury 55
12 Colac 52
10. Sunraysia 50.5
11. Ovens & Murray B 31

Hey everyone! All i can say is 'what a great tournament again'!
Well done to Latrobe Valley for the 4th time in a row! We all bowled great and as a team. Well done to Geelong and Ballarat for finishing 2nd and 3rd.
As captain of Latrobe Valley all i have to say to our team is Well Done And shake it off 8)

Lets try and make it 5 years in a row next year! We have a great lot of juniors comin up so beware teams! 2006 will come back to the valley again aswell. :D

See you all in the seniors eventually i guess.

Debra
xoxox

Congrats to Latrobe Valley a great effort and 4 times in a row must be some kind of record in Jnr comp. Congrats to the coaches & managers as well, I believe I am right in saying that Wayne Mills has now coached them as winners the last 4 years. Must be about time that he became a TBA registered coach and got the accolades that he deserves.???

Great effort by Latrobe Valley again this year. Its almost got to the point where we have to question weither or not there is ever going to be a junior team to knock them off of their perch. Maybe some associations need to have a look at the junior programs available to ALL the juniors at the Latrobe Association and put something in place to make junior bowling more competitive again amongst the country associations. Great effort by all the juniors on the weekend and congrats again to Latrobe. :lol:

what a win, better get roo boy on to talk about that

the mighty morwell got pumped by sunraysia

and we had about 50 sanctioned juniors at that stage

it can be done, and everyone is a chance, but a 12 month plan is a must and everyone has to commit to it

Back
Top Bottom