Country Cup 2006

Congtrats Gary, hope mun and bub are fine....=D> =D> Just think of all of those sleepless nights...HA HA HA HA
Graham Smith & Ros Miller

Congrats Bary, hope all is well and that Colac have another little Country Cupper in the making. Or maybe she'll defect to join us at Geelong? What chance of that happening Bary? Cheers, AJ.

Thanks to all those that have posted kind wishes and congratulations. They both came home yesterday.

Many questions to answer - that is the problem when you are not online every day.
1) - fortunately she looks like her mum and not me - yes she is good looking :)
2) she is second child - son Benjamin is 2 - he was born march 2004 (i missed that CCup too!) -- yes Woza June roster is now for sleep sleep sleep -- nothing else! (although i probably won't make the team next year as Matty will probably push me out)
3) Not sure if she is left or right yet - either way she still has better coordination than me!
4) No problems with the shirt swap Nat - by 2022 we may have decent shirts -- or the ones we are now wearing might come back into vogue by then??
5) Hopefully she will be a Colac CCupper but you never know what might happen AJ

Hopefully i have not missed any thing
GB

i still think you should have left it to all of us to decide on the name of your child

str8 off the top of the head

JACK BLACK
PITCH BLACK
MENIN BLACK

then we could go for the 1000 of BLACK first names

How 'bout
JET BLACK
BACKIN BLACK (for all you AC/DC fans)
and can't forget YELLOW ANNE BLACK (for all you Tigers fans)

LMFAO, I'm gunna kick your ass Rob lol

That wasn't an invitation, and nothing I haven't heard before lol.

And don't forget turn the....

Gatsby said:
2) she is second child - son Benjamin is 2 - he was born march 2004 (i missed that CCup too!) -- yes Woza June roster is now for sleep sleep sleep -- nothing else! (although i probably won't make the team next year as Matty will probably push me out)
The thought of tax time excite you Gary? Lol.

Back
Top Bottom