Country Cup 2006

Freddo said:
Just letting Wazza know that he doesn't scare me
I'm actually telling him to rack off to his own lanes and stop picking on the poor boys from SHEPP.... I don't know why lol ??????
Graham
Don't lie Graham he was coming after you because you were picking on the Shepp guys!! lol :p :p

Holy Crap!!! that workout against us poor pigeons from the Mount must have done Jason and the lads some good!! Just hope like hell they're there next year(and the cup is there in November too!!) Hey Craig, can you make our lanes do that?? LOL!!!
:D

gatsby
just had a look at all the records on your site
you got some serious work to do, i expect that you'll be spending more time on your site than this site
so many broken records, i did notice one record didn't get broken:D :D :D

craig said:
gatsby
just had a look at all the records on your site
you got some serious work to do, i expect that you'll be spending more time on your site than this site
so many broken records, i did notice one record didn't get broken:D :D :D
You are right again Craig - i do have some serious work to do on the website -- it takes even longer when you can only type at 3 words per minute. Plus i have not even started on the womens stats yet - lots of new records there too -- high scores 289, 279, 278 plus a heap of high series.

1201 will take a lot of beating - but this year was closer than ever before with a 1200 and 1185. If i was Kevin i would be getting stuck into timmy t. If he had bowled an 8 instead of a 6 on his last ball - your record would be gone! If it does get beaten will you return to get it back?

Who holds the record in Emerson? -- the highest i can find is 1151 Geelong in 2004 final and 1142 also Geelong in 2005 final -- maybe that is next target

Kev - love the avatar - does this mean we start calling you FACA now??

kevvy i will be turning you back to a F U C A at emmerson, i am going to take you and bunny boy apart at the seams

Gatsby,

The 1st year held at EFL, was extreamly high scoring. Afterall All stars was 230 ave for 1st, and 5th was 221.

I think 3 series of 1200 from memory.

Joe T, might have the details at EFL, or Ray Hodge from Goldpin.

Not sure though.

I've been looking around... look who I found! Me and Chandler...

Bugs_Bunny_y_Pato_Lucas_4.jpg

Purple_Tweety said:
Ok so here is Alicia and Chris (who knows what was happening before the camera took this shot?!!)

Paige, I asked you not to show anyone that pic! Dont want to get Chris into any more trouble than he did on the weekend! Actually, I dont even know what was happening before that shot, dont remember it being taken...

Congrats to everyone who competed at Bendigo. To Warrnambool men and Latrobe ladies, it was a huge weekend and it was good to see that the best bowlers came out on top. Also to the Warrnambool Combined team, well done.

Congrats to everyone that made the All Stars teams. Mum is actually supposed to retire now because I averaged higher than her, but her excuse was that she had a higher game so it doesnt count.. Only by 2 pins mum! 2 pins between the 2 promising young juniors from Sunraysia :p

Congrats again to everyone who was involved during the weekend and, although I will not be bowling next year, I will still see you all at Country Cup 2007, Sale!!!

Alicia

hamma said:
I've been looking around... look who I found! Me and Chandler...
Bugs_Bunny_y_Pato_Lucas_4.jpg
That was the photo before round 3. This was the photo after the 1200
Chris talking it up and Chandler looking his best;)

Attachments

• CRAIG&BUNNY.JPG
    CRAIG&BUNNY.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 3
*chook :>* said:
Paige, I asked you not to show anyone that pic! Dont want to get Chris into any more trouble than he did on the weekend! Actually, I dont even know what was happening before that shot, dont remember it being taken...
Alicia

Don't worry, Chris is more than capable of getting himself into all the trouble he can handle. and all the trouble he can't lol

Back
Top Bottom