Country Cup 2006

My Daughter Tori And Me,me and the great one(I feel Honoured),Dave Farqhy and no thats not the Bar But the Bendigo bowl Counter

Attachments

• a100_0691.jpg
    a100_0691.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 23
  • a100_0702.jpg
    a100_0702.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 29
  • a100_0695.jpg
    a100_0695.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 23
Jess Garioch,who says it does'nt get rough the sleeveless one Thomo,Kelly Jones and Webbers misses in the background his driving sent her that way

Attachments

• a100_0667.jpg
    a100_0667.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 37
  • a100_0678.jpg
    a100_0678.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 19
  • a100_0668.jpg
    a100_0668.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 23
Jess and Sammy,I love you dayne,Thankfully Amanda does'nt look like her old man

Attachments

• a100_0666.jpg
    a100_0666.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 21
  • a100_0686.jpg
    a100_0686.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 33
  • a100_0687.jpg
    a100_0687.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 17
Guys

What a great weekend.

Good friends, great bowling, great competition. What more could you want.

Well done to all the winners.

A special thankyou to the staff and technicians. Well done guys.

Chucky - thanks for your help. Only saw the neck muscles stick out twice. We showed that we can be competitive with the best. Will only help with 2007

Kev - you mentioned the first round Bendigo against Shepparton. Guess you forgot about the second round, when the pressure was on.

Rob - I can now talk to you - at least until next year.

To my guys - Pat you excelled. Congrats on making All Stars Kept up the average all comp with consistant bowling. Well done.

Luke, Andrew and Jamie - The youth is coming through. Shows that us old f...ts may have to retire gracefully. Well done.

Chrissy - just missed out on All Stars. Shows the granny still has it.

A totally tiring but awesome weekend.

David (sadface)

Aleisha and Chris "Hamma"Hamilton would have been a great pic without chris...lol,Stephen Bradbury aka Tim thompson,Tim The Squirrel Treloar

Attachments

• a100_0690.jpg
    a100_0690.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 32
  • a100_0693.jpg
    a100_0693.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 17
  • a100_0698.jpg
    a100_0698.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 23
Sorry Dave Forgot we played you in the second round nah hey I won my point and a close up of Dave I have to get you to sign this one....lol

Attachments

• a100_0694.jpg
    a100_0694.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 12
Ok here are a few....

Chris and Deano, with that blue wig!! No one was game enough to touch it after it was down Deano's pants!! Hey Deano how is that G string going?

Then no show without punch, Chris as the clown he is!!

And Matty Wines, with Motta preparing to do the brown eye!!

Attachments

• Matty for posting.jpg
    Matty for posting.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 43
  • chris the clown for posting.jpg
    chris the clown for posting.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 38
  • chris and deano for posting.jpg
    chris and deano for posting.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 41
Ok so as I have no life I am up to all hours shrinking these photos so you guys can have a squiz!!

Ok so here is Alicia and Chris (who knows what was happening before the camera took this shot?!!)

And Kev and Sammy, gee Kev your face looks a bit flushed lol

And finally Rob, again love the expression!! lol

Attachments

• alicia and chris for posting.jpg
    alicia and chris for posting.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 34
  • kev and sammy.jpg
    kev and sammy.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Rob for posting.jpg
    Rob for posting.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 35
We have here Woza, the big man. And no one else looking at the camera lol

Wayne who could have smiled but didn't lol

And Graham (showing us his best side lol) had just jumped from the chair as he heard Wazza coming for him. That will teach him for opening his mouth!!

Attachments

• Wazza and Graham for posting.jpg
    Wazza and Graham for posting.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 25
  • Wayne for posting.jpg
    Wayne for posting.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 12
  • Woza for posting.jpg
    Woza for posting.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 28
Alright presentation time

All Stars Ladies and Men

And Champions, Warrnambool

Congrats to all!

Attachments

• All Stars Ladies for posting.jpg
    All Stars Ladies for posting.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 41
  • All Stars Men for posting.jpg
    All Stars Men for posting.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Winners for posting.jpg
    Winners for posting.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 33
And finally, our Mens and Ladies Champions.

Well done to all.

There are lots more photos, but I won't post on here.

I can email any out if you would like just let me know!!

Attachments

• Warrnambool men for posting.jpg
    Warrnambool men for posting.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Latrobe ladies for posting.jpg
    Latrobe ladies for posting.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 33
i would like to personally congratulate all the winners and all star teams on a great weekend.i seems this is probably the greatest team event in victoria and is held with passion for their centres?on behalf of myself and the other captains of victoria i would like to send out an invitiation to the allstar teams to try out for their state team and help us win back the trophies to its rightful place.if any of the all star teams needs a place to stay for trials and then of course state championships you are welcome to stay at my place to cut down the costs.it is a different era in victorian bowling where we give everyone a fair go it is about time the best team bowlers in this state stood up and represented it!just send me a private message if you need help with accom?
cheers

well said mac

and its definately something that many of the country boys and girls should be thinking about and most likely pursuing

Well said Mac. If we are able to Tan & I maybe able to offer somewhere to stay also, afterall we have a spare room, and only a few minutes down the road from you.

Only a couple more weekends until trials, and with only $50 entry fee for first trial, it is well worth a go.

For those that are bored with looking at Paiges photos - i have attached some stats from the weekend - Men only at this stage - i don't have a copy of the womens results yet.

If anyone has individual scores from Rounds 20 / 21 and 22 could they please let me know (due to all stars they did not hand out the list of averages after round 19)

If anyone has any other requests for a stat i have missed, let me know and i will try to work it out for you (if i have all the info)

Attachments

• 2006 Smry.xls
    25 KB · Views: 63
Hot off the Press
This is worthy of a mention. One of our winning ladies team members not only left the 5,7,10 once but managed but to do it twice in the one night. Unbelievable
We wont mention any names will we Nicky;)

Purple_Tweety said:
And Graham (showing us his best side lol) had just jumped from the chair as he heard Wazza coming for him. That will teach him for opening his mouth!!
Just letting Wazza know that he doesn't scare me:grin: :grin:,
I'm actually telling him to rack off to his own lanes and stop picking on the poor boys from SHEPP.... I don't know why lol ??????:confused: :confused:
Graham

Back
Top Bottom