Country Cup 2006

Purple_Tweety said:
Don't worry, Chris is more than capable of getting himself into all the trouble he can handle. and all the trouble he can't lol
Now aint that the truth:D

Here we go from a Warrnambool aspect, firstly i would like to thank my other Warrnambool team mates (even the one who didn't bowl a game) for bringing the trophy down the bottom end of the state, a feat i never thought possible in previous years until we had the big man and the skinny man joining forces in the same team in the same year, What a boost it makes!

Bendigo would have to be one the best country cups ever cos partying wasn't an option on the saturday night like most other years. The competition was great and that actual winning feeling was a new experience.

Thanx to the all the other teams competiting whether it be for a tough round or a great social chat (ovens & murray u's are always good for that).

Well Done to the all-stars esp Captain Jase, great leadership on ur part, btw he's loving the new bowling ball which makes him even harder to beat down here.

Well Done to Latrobe Women for ur victory, esp Cindy, you finally got a medal after all these years, top effort!

Paige, flattering photos, next time, don't post them you Evil Clown D*** lol

Now to next year, hopefully we will be in Sale to defend our crown, apparently we'll find out within the next week or so, otherwise we might just be the Colac 2 team! (hopefully not, those damn shirts, hmmm)

And just to finish off, thought i might break out a little song for ya's!
We are the team from the green triangle, every team we meet we mangle, squish em up, squash em up, put em in a jar, WARRNAMBOOL, WARRNAMBOOL, RAH RAH RAH!

Mattie

MW said:
Paige, flattering photos, next time, don't post them you Evil Clown D*** lol
Mattie

Now now Matty, if you can't say anything nice you shouldn't say anything at all!! lol

You were just a bonus in the photo anyway, it was all about Motta in the background!! lol

MW said:
Bendigo would have to be one the best country cups ever cos partying wasn't an option on the saturday night like most other years. Mattie

Hmmm I swore you were in my room at some ungodly hour one night or should I say morning lol

MW said:
And just to finish off, thought i might break out a little song for ya's!
We are the team from the green triangle, every team we meet we mangle, squish em up, squash em up, put em in a jar, WARRNAMBOOL, WARRNAMBOOL, RAH RAH RAH! HUH!
Mattie

Hey Matt, you forgot a bit. I added it for you ;)

ur a perve paige! lol, and what i said was nice! well nice in my books!

and as for being in ur room, well that was mon morn, not sat nite, and if u call that partying, god women, feel sorry for u shepp peeps, cos that was called a social drink!

Oh and thanx dudess, didn't know exactly how to make that hip bumping noise! but HUH is close enough!
(congrats 2 u 2, all star!!!)

MW said:
apparently we'll find out within the next week or so, otherwise we might just be the Colac 2 team! (hopefully not, those damn shirts, hmmm)
Mattie
That is assuming you would make the team :rolleyes: no synthetics down Colac way - plus it is a left handers ditch!

Shirts are being retired after this year. We unfortunately had to place a minimum order of 50, and it took about 4 years to use them all up - we did not like them much either after the first year or so!

Good to hear a Warrnambool voice added to the forum (albeit a cocky one! -- though i guess you have good reason to be cocky)

Gatsby said:
That is assuming you would make the team :rolleyes: no synthetics down Colac way - plus it is a left handers ditch!
Shirts are being retired after this year. We unfortunately had to place a minimum order of 50, and it took about 4 years to use them all up - we did not like them much either after the first year or so!
Good to hear a Warrnambool voice added to the forum (albeit a cocky one! -- though i guess you have good reason to be cocky)
Might have to retire all the blokes over 45 - That would make it only you and young billing wouldnt it Gatsby. Abit of animal in the Colac team never thought that I'd see that;)

Originally Posted by Gatsby
That is assuming you would make the team no synthetics down Colac way - plus it is a left handers ditch!
Assuming i would make it? you've made it the past few years haven't ya? then i'm pretty sure i could, we've only had synthetics for about 9 months, i do remember how to bowl well on old crappy wooden lanes! lol

Bout time about the shirts, bout time colac got with the times!

Cocky? Me? Noooo way! I haven't been bragging bout how we whooped everyones ass twice (except Albury and Colac) or saying anything else like that! People who know me know i'm a brutally honest prick, and i haven't even said anything "cocky" yet!

Mattie

P.S can't wait til u update ur webpage, plenty of records broken by Warrnambool for once!! also is our 18/2 some sort of record? plus about 18 1000's a record too? just curious!

Matty Vs Gatsby I love it..............still pretty tame compared to me and chuckstar though

Has bub appeared yet gary or gone back into hiding

Why does Jase need a new ball? he smashes evryone with that busted a** looking Red Sun Storm as it is!!

MW said:
Assuming i would make it? you've made it the past few years haven't ya? then i'm pretty sure i could
Yes - but i'm left handed -- you don't need to be any good to make it into the Colac team- just left handed:rolleyes:
MW said:
P.S can't wait til u update ur webpage, plenty of records broken by Warrnambool for once!! also is our 18/2 some sort of record? plus about 18 1000's a record too? just curious!
18/2 = 90% win / loss.
The next best i can find is 2004 Geelong and Latrobe Valley both had 19/3 - but the 19 wins included 2 byes - so from the records i have got 90% win / loss is highest.
By the way - as i missed the last day - i missed the chance to swap shirts -- r u interested in a swap Matty? :p

(PS - bub arrived Monday night - girl 8lbs - Charlotte Lily - hence why i have not been online)

Awww Gary, congrats mate. Thats fantastic I'm so glad everything was ok. I hope you email me some photos of your gorgeous daughter.

I hope she is going to be left handed or she won't be able to bowl well in Colac lol

Paige and Thomo

Congratulations Gary on the new arrival
Glad to hear that everything went smoothly and all is welll
After talking to the rest of your team mates on Monday before you plan another addition to the family make sure that you get hold of that roster that they were going to make up for you;)

Congratulations Gary.
So, are you going to teach bubs to be left handed so she can make the Country Cup team in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom