Rick Baird
Daniel Peterson
Nick Walsh

Girls
Hannah Gavin
Shainleigh Muxworthy
Teagan Peterson

Since I wont have access to internet tommorow :(
Good luck to all the juniors heading down to Warrnambool over the weekend. Safe trip and hopefully some good bowling. Well done to Warrnambool for organising a dinner on the Sunday night - should be great
Lets see the trophy return to the Valley for the fifth year in a row:D

Good Luck to all for the weekend. Special cheer to the Sunraysia and Shep teams. Lets see if we can put Morwell back in its place!!

Hey Peoples,

I just wanted to wish you all great bowling on the weekend, I was planning to make the trip but plans have changed!!

So GO SHEPP!!! And please can somebody beat latrobe!! Any body I'm not fussy!! lol

May the best team win!! And you all have a blast!!

Last time i heard from my bumpkin friend during lunch time break, Bendigo equal first... hopefulli they keep it up....yay go bendigo:)

Hey guys & Gals my name is Daniel Joyce, im bowling in the cup(Warrnambool B)

I have to say there are some really great bowlers, and its been a blast all the way.

At this point of time(still 1 more day to go) Warrnambool A lead with Bendigo right behind(one of there girls had a fall and looks hurt tho) with Latrobe vally around 3rd or 4th (sorry i didn't check the ladder standings before i left but those three teams are up the top)

And last i checked Albury, ballarat are bringing up the rear(but have both bowled great none the less).

Edit: why did Sale pull out?

Hi

I was in the sale team. We had only one girl and there was only one on the draft adnd they couldn't find another. So the commitee decided to pull us out. We have later found out that there were other girls that wanted to bowl but weren't listed on the draft and we could have been there. next year will be my last year so hopefully we will have a team next year.

Brent, the Shepp team is sitting 5th after day two. They had a slow start but had a better day today. They are one point behind fourth and five points behind third I think.

Good Luck and great bowling to everyone on the final day tomorrow!!

Could anyone please let me know on the scores from the weekend?
Peter,
For the results, go to TBA website under What's New you will fing Jnr Country Cup results. Once there you will need to scroll down to find the link.
Can tell you Bendigo were leading by 6pts over Warrnambool last night, with 6 games to play today.
Doug

Bendigo won, Warrnambool A came 2nd and Latrobe Vally 3rd.

Well done to all the teams that bowled i had a blast and it was nice to meet and bowl against you all.

"DOSE ANYONE HOW THE SHEPPARTON TEAM IS GOING AT THE CUP"

The Shep team did well, but had a few off rounds on the last day, but one of their girls bowled great during the whole event, sorry have forgotten her name.

While we are on topic with shep, i traded my Warrnambool bowling top for Nathan Hedges Shep top, great bloke and good bowler. We played Shep twice and i faced him both times and won both but it was close all the way.

Back
Top Bottom