Boys
Bryce Woszczeiko
Brett Searle
Peter Webb

Girls
Toni-Maree Bosma
Emma Farnsworth
Rachel Whitehead

Good to see that it will still be in Warranmbool this year and see all of you in September

So Woza it is confirmed to still being held in Warrnambool? That's great news.

Shepp started their trials sunday just gone with the next trial to be held towards the end of June.

I will post the team then.

From what I have heard they hav a 5 year lease hopefully someone from down that way can confirm

Re: Junior CounTry Cup 2006

Will check for you Woza - i have heard that the bowl will be open for the short term at least - had not heard about a five yr lease though.

GB

Woza,

Got this news second hand - so bear with me. Apparently bowl and land have been sold. For the time being it will remain a bowl - but no long term decision has been made.

In all likelihood, if the bowl does cease to exist, a group from Warrnambool will probably buy some lanes and set up a centre somewhere else.

That's the best i can do - certainly no 5 year lease. If anyone has more info feel free to post.

GB

The latest news is:
Both the building and equipment have been purchased by the same people.
Heard a rumour last night that these people intend to run it themselves.
Also heard that they were not intending to do anything in the way of demolishing building for next 5 years.
If they don't intend running the bowl themselves, they will be looking for someone to lease it from them for 5 years.

Thanks for that "Gordon Douglas" - looks like Woza was right after all

Gatsby said:
Thanks for that "Gordon Douglas" - looks like Woza was right after all
Gatsby
That's fine, this is as up to date as I can give.
These people are very hard to track down to talk to, so some of the info is not first hand, and at best is rumours only,however they seem fairly srong ones.
In any case someone will be there to take up the lease if the costing is right.
Say hi to "boots" for me

Im from Warrnambool and will be in the Country cup team(Hopefully the first of the 2 teams still 2 weeks of quallys)

I seriously doubt they would want to tear it down since the amount of money the centre brings in(It is the only bowling alley in the area)

I haven't bowled in many other places at all how would you rate Warrnambools lanes, you all seem pretty happy it will be in Warrnambool so im guessing you like them.

Its also good to see a tounry iv heard of on this forum too hehe

Bendigo Junior Country Cup Team 2006

Girls
Amy Cathcart
Laura Kairn
Janelle Fahy

Boys
Luke Kairn
Andrew Valli
Keith Solomon

laura said:
Bendigo Junior Country Cup Team 2006
Girls
Amy Cathcart
Laura Kairn
Janelle Fahy
Boys
Luke Kairn
Andrew Valli
Keith Solomon

Well done everyone! good luck to all! :)

Hey guyz,
Ballarat Team is

GIRLS
Karissa Fowlkes
Kimberlee Mattei
Jackie Adams

BOYS
Aydan Fowlkes
Chris Verhaar
Jarred Adams

cant wait!! last year for me and Aydan!! so sad!! cya's all there :)

luv kim...

Hi guys
sale team is:

Boys:
Scott Morris
Andrew Morris
Matt Curnow

Girls:
Rebecca Lovelace

We will have to go to the draft for the other two girls.

Can't wait, see ya there

Hey Scott

Sorry to see Sale can't make up the 3 girls. But at least you're looking good on the boys side. You and Andrew have been bowling well for a few years now, hope it goes well for you. I can't believe you're still juniors!

Go Sale

Ryan Crawford

I know its a long shot but i was wondering if any team was short a male bowler. Had an awful day at our trials in geelong. I have entered the draft. If anyone is interested please pm me or you can e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks,
Joshua Alvisse

Back
Top Bottom