Frosty Gorostiaga
Michael Tran
Shane Tunnah
Isaac Elliott
David Heron
Keith Townley
Dave Kuhn
Dwayne Marshall

Still plenty of spots left in both squads, just leave your name on this thread or send me a private message if you would like to enter either squad.

Cheers for now,
Paul Streatfield
Elizabeth Bowland

Just a reminder that this event attracts double ranking points in the SA sports series, could be a handy event to bowl in for anyone in the series.

Can I be the first to say GOOD ON YA to Conor and Craig, who have made the effort to have a crack at the Playford this year. From what I can see, they are the only bowlers from the current Junior state team willing to have a go.

Well done guys, do yourselves and your families proud. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Cheers Michael,

If you can afford it you have to do it.
Anybody can sit in one centre and bowl great..pitty all torneys aren't bowled in that one centre.
With the quality of the bowlers,if the boys finish mid field then they have done an excellent job.
See ya there

Pete :beerchug:

I agree. The experience Conor and Craig will get is invaluable and hopefully they do well and achieve their personal goals.

Travis from WA is also a junior so it is good to see some of the young ones having a go and supporting local tournaments.

Hi everyone,

with just 2 days to go before the tournament, the current squad listings are as below. Please note that although the entry form stated that entries closed today, we will be accepting entries right up until, and on the day itself.

A Squad: (15 entries)

Paul Streatfield
Brenton Davy
Nick Vale
Aaron Rhode
Conor Quail
Richard Wisdom
Damien Teague
David Sniedze
Travis Barnard (WA)
David Wyborn
Chris Cummins
Allen Krikke
Jason Storr
Robert Elliott
Craig Murray

B Squad: (18 entries)

Tony Stoppel
Graham Simpson
Brenton Manning
Joel Lovegrove (VIC)
Alex Klass
Carlos Gorostiaga
Frosty Gorostiaga
Michael Tran
Shane Tunnah
Isaac Elliott
David Heron
Keith Townley
Dave Kuhn
Dwayne Marshall
Bill Johnson
Tony Cottrell
Steven Doecke
Chris Mowat

Please people continue to put your entries in, and thankyou to everyone that has entered so far.

It is quite hard to convince management that this event is worth running each year when a large proportion of the bowling community will not support it.

Any questions please just let me know, otherwise I will see everyone on Saturday.

Cheers for now,
Paul Streatfield
Elizabeth Bowland

Hi Paul
Can you please add Jason Turai into A squad
and
Mat "dark" Schoessow into B squad

Thanks!

No Tony, dont want to show you up.

Might try out the 2 handed i've been practicing though.

Hi all,

at present we have 37 entries for tomorrow. Assuming everyone shows up who has put their names down, the prize fund will be as follows:

1st $1,000
2nd $750
3rd $500
4th $375
5th $350
6th $270
7th $250
8th $230
9th $215
10th $200
11th $195
12th $190

Just a reminder that A squad need to be checked in by 9:15am at the latest, and B squad need to be checked in by 2:45 at the latest.

We WILL be accepting entries tomorrow, but it would be preferable if you could phone your names through to the bowling centre on 8252 0488 tonight.

Cheers and see you all tomorrow,
Paul Streatfield
Elizabeth Bowland

So your saying the $1500 isn't guaranteed..............

Ok with me...your still 3 short on the advertised prize fund.

Hope 3 more come out of the wood work...........

see you tomorrow......

Tony

Hey Tony,

perhaps the entry form wasn't worded the best... the $1,500 was guaranteed based on the 40 entries. Unlike previous years, management are not so willing to keep the prize fund the same even if the expected numbers aren't met.

this is the main reason that I posted the prize fund if we were to get 35 entries, and the current prize fund is higher than that because of the extra entries

i suppose at the end of the day, $1,000 first prize is still pretty good and a 1 in 3 chance of cutting and getting your money back is fairly good

thanks for your question Tony and apologies again for the confusion

see you tomorrow,
Paul Streatfield
Elizabeth Bowland

Back
Top Bottom