2007 Playford Classic

Hi all,

Elizabeth Bowland and Coca-Cola are proud to announce that the 2007 Playford Classic will be held on the 19th and 20th of May. After such a successful debut last year, we are hoping that this years event will be even bigger and better and will hopefully attract a few more entries.

Unlike last year, the Playford Classic will kickstart the elizabeth events, with the Northern Open to follow later on in the year.

The details of the tournament are similar to last year, although the one major difference is that the final will be of matchplay format, as opposed to the elimination format that was trialed last year.

The entry form can be accessed via the attached file. I will be accepting entries via this forum althouth a deposit is required to secure the entry. Please note that this tournament is limited to 72 entries, 36 from each squad.

Tony Stoppel receives a paid entry thanks to his win in last years event.

If anyone has any questions then please feel free to ask.

Cheers for now,
Paul Streatfield
Elizabeth Bowland

Attachments

• playford classic 2007 pdf.pdf
    205 KB · Views: 146
Thanks for that Paul / John,

Hope to see everyone out there this year (that includes you Manning) for this great tournament.

Paul, I might as well start and put me in "B" squad thanks

Cheers

Tony

Hey Tony would love to come and bowl with you on that weekend but there is a Seniors Tournament on Sunday May 20th at Woodville...cheers Tony L

Yes I saw on the TBASA calendar that their was a ATBSO tournament at elizabeth as well, but I just assume it was a typo error on the calander as far as location.
Paul this will probably affect a few bowlers like eg. frosty, Carlos, bill johnson, tony long, myself but of course I will support yours, plus maybe a few others.
Might be worth even moving to the following weekend, as far as I can see it is free, or even the first weekend in May would be good?
Up to you, I'll be there no matter.

cheers

Tony

Hey guys,

there is an error on the calendar, the seniors tournament is not at elizabeth on that weekend. The Playford Classic will go ahead on the 19th and 20th as we are unable to hold it on any other weekend in May due to other bookings and events at the center.

It is hoped that this tournament will be held in May every year from now onwards. Apologies to the seniors who wish to bowl at woodville on that weekend.

cheers for now,
paul streatfield
elizabeth bowland

could someone please let me know what age is it for the Seniors tournments in Australia please. "Also" I just may give consideration to the tournment in may. have been out for a long time and am enjoying being back in the game at Berri.

neville jenke.
P.S. please reply on line or to my email address of [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom