2006 Playford Classic

Elizabeth Bowland and Coca-Cola are proud to announce that the Inaugural 'Coca-Cola 2006 Playford Classic' will be held on the 27th & 28th May, 2006!!

Qualifying will be over 2 squads and will consist of 10 games, and the final is on the sunday and will be elimination format.

The tournament schedule is as follows:

Saturday, 27th May:
9am: A squad check-in
9:30am: A squad commence 10 games qualifying
1:30pm: Lane Maintenance
2:30pm: B squad check-in
3pm: B squad commence 10 games qualifying

Sunday, 28th May:
9am: Top 12 qualifiers check-in
9:15am: Commence elimination final

Entry fee for this event is only $150 per person, and the prize fund based on 50 entries is as follows:

1st: $2000 GUARANTEED!!
2nd: $1000
3rd: $550
4th: $350
5th: $325
6th: $300
7th: $275
8th: $250
9th: $225
10th: $200
11th: $175
12th: $150

Entry forms will be sent out to all centres this week and an entry form will be posted on this thread on wednesday this week.

I will be taking names for this event via this post, but please note that places are not confirmed until the entry form and a deposit of $50 are received. This event is limited to 72 entries only (36 in each squad)

More information will be posted on this site as it comes to hand.

Cheers for now,
Paul Streatfield
Elizabeth Bowland.

Paul,
Put me down, I'll be there...

Can you email me the entry for or post me one please.

cheers

Tony Stoppel

Yeah good point Paul,
I should read with my glasses on........

All the same for me.......but you might as well put me in "B" thanks

cheers
Tony

good stuff paulie, bout time we get some "real" tournaments going on down here. Will be glad to come and struggle in elizabeth again.

put me down in B squad

thanks
Alex Klass

G'day Streaty,
Put me down for 'b' squad cheers mate. Lets see if i can go one better even though I see Tony has already decided to enter (ha ha).

Cheers 4 now

Bobba

hello paul..
could you please put me down for squad "B" please.. i look forward to bowling in your tournament..
regards..
yousef akbar.

hi streaty

can you please add graham simpson to b squad please thanks mate

Hi all,

its great to see a lot of people entering this event so far. places are filling fast so keep the entries coming, i will post a squad listing wednesday morning.

I have also heard that there are people coming from interstate for this event. If you need accommodation, the Elizabeth Motor Inn is offering 15% off to anyone that says they are competing in this event. The Motor Inn is about a 10 minute walk from the bowl and a 2 minute drive.

Also if anyone needs transport to and from the airport then feel free to let us know and we will arrange something for you, this could involve the bowl organising a mini bus if there are enough numbers.

thats all for now, keep the entries coming!!

cheers,
Paul Streatfield
Elizabeth Bowland

Hey Streaty,
Can you please add Jeff Elliott, Isaac Elliott and Jill Morris to 'b' squad. Cheers mate

Bobba

hey all..just a quick message to say bravo to paul and elizabeth bowland. after such good patronage at the northern open its hard to see this tourney not being full too. wont be long and word of mouth will spread interstate and tournaments such as this, nothern open, and salisbury classic will grab the best form all over the place. s.a bowling is heading upward thanks to paul and graham for having the initiative to give the open class bowlers some options....so well done guys.

unfortuanely i'll give this a miss. i cant afford it and more importantly i bowled like crap in the northern a few weeks back....il seeya all at states next week. rachuig's costing me a lot less to get my ass kicked!!! lol. just you all wait to next year...hehehe

B squad for the Spencemeister.. can someone make sure Bill Johnson is bowling as i rather enjoy taking his money ;)

Back
Top Bottom