WHO'S GOING FOR EAST COAST

hey Mary,
im trying out for Rachuig aswell i hope we make the same team together it will be so good..
i cant wait to see everyone and to make new friends with all the new ones trying out.. its gunna be great...
i havnt heard anything on official dates or anything..
but it shouldnt be to far away..
anyways Mary i'll probly see you at the first rachuig trial..
take care till then..
love ya
Tracey Madden

hey all i am trying out, could someone please post the dates for the trails of East coast......thanks :D

Hey Eeyore,

Good to hear that you are trying out.
The first trial for East Coast is on the 29th-30th May.
The Second Trial is June 19th-20th & 27th (MTBA Championships)
The last Trial is July 31st-August 1st.
All held at Sunshine.

No entry forms out as yet. Those dates are on the TBA website www.tenpin.org.au & I think that they are pretty much official now.

Good Luck.

To Tracey, Looking forward to seeing you at Rachuig Trials, I'll be there too. :D
Jen.

i'd like to say sorry to mac.. i didn't mean to write in capital letters..

second of all.. e.c.c.c is a very good tournment to bowl in..
your one of fee to try out goes for all 3 trials..
this is for you resurrection..

Heya Nodz

Bloody Oath i'll be bowling in e.c.c.c i think thats its an awersome tourne to bowl in i had so much fun last year
see you guys at Sunshine........

:D Jimmy B :D

:!: "Keep On Walking" :!:

Heya Nodz

Bloody Oath i'll be bowling in e.c.c.c i think thats its an awersome tourne to bowl in i had so much fun last year
see you guys at Sunshine........

:D Jimmy B :D

:!: "Keep On Walking" :!:

sounds like the ECCC is going to be very tough to make the side this year. this is very good for Vic bowling.

well i hope to see you all there at sunshine

dont worry nodz i didn't take any offence anyway and one day i would hope that i will give east coast a chance unfortunately it wont be this year with funds being the concern and it clashing with the wedding of the year.

I am definitely going to have a go at East Coast this year. First year out of Under 21's and I am absolutely itching to get out there and mix it up with the big boys! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

See you all at Sunshine!!!

After my dismall performance in Pressie shield trials, I plan to try out for the vic e.c.c.c. U21 team again this year. Making the team would be a great experience, and i hope that i can be apart of it.

GO VICS!!!

haha i'll be seeing ya there tonx!

and if your effort was dismall, then lets not even touch on mine!
the U21 team is looking to have some strong names and should be a good go!

cya round (at sunshine probably :wink:)

- Brett

just letting the guys and girls know that i am trying out for rachuig.. i think it's about time..

About time Alan!! :D
Look forward to seeing you at Boronia on the 27th of March.

Also I would like to hear from the females out there who will be trying out for Rachuig this year. i'll be there, who else will be?

Jenny

hey all, i'll be there. last year was the best!! should be a very good week! hope to see you guys there ok.

"GO VICS"

Hey everybody,
Well last year was my first year and i had the best time ever and i am definatly going for it this year!
Cant wait for the trials and hopefully we can kick butt like we did last year! :D

Cya's later
Amy

Alan

Great to see you finally see the light. See you at Boronia.

Regards
Terry
It's time to be Hammer-ed!

tonx and thokash... hope you won't be flapping your gums about your chances of making e.c.c.c after ur pressie shield efforts!!!

i should be trying out for team this year.. can't wait to bowl with Jimmy, "Chucky" and "Coops"... and hopefully be part of a winning team!!

see you guys at Shur Graphics on March 21st!!

cheers,
Craig

Back
Top Bottom