East Coast Challange Cup

hey,
my post reply was directed at someone in particular so don't all get your nickers in a twist chill!...back to Noddy who said i was saying not to post?..i dont often use this bowling site so i thought that individual states were just that and the main forum was for all states but anyway not to worry. Yeah i am trying out for the east coast aswell noddy and have since 01...starting off where my sister left. But depends on pressie shield cause ya cant bowl everything.:rolleyes:

I will be there this year providing i make the team. I am going to bowl for my state which in itself is an honour regardless of where it is or where its not. Good luck to everyone that will be trying out this year especially to any new comers. Those who have bowled it before have had a blast and like any tourniment it is what you make out of it.

Cheers,

Tam xo

hey john
just wondering i u would be bale to take my entry over the net for the shur graphics?
if so can u please put me into b squad
cheers
trace

I have never tried to bowl ECCC but would like to have a go John would you recommend doing a lot of training sessions? and what else would you recommend that I do to get me prepared to bowl at ECCC and although I dont bowl much and my average is less that 130.

Or is is totally not recommended that I bowl as I may look like an idiot.

Chantal

Chaz said:
I have never tried to bowl ECCC but would like to have a go John would you recommend doing a lot of training sessions? and what else would you recommend that I do to get me prepared to bowl at ECCC and although I dont bowl much and my average is less that 130.
Or is is totally not recommended that I bowl as I may look like an idiot.
Chantal

Any bowler of any average is welcome to have a go, no-one will look at anyone as an 'idiot'

As John mention any average bowler can try out for eccc as their is a graded section as well as an open section which gives the chance for everyone to represent their respactive state in the sport of bowling.

Ey all,
So gettin bak on topic.
Who is tryin out for east coast? From any 3 states.
I noe ill b there. And if i dont make it this yr ill b at east coast anyway. So see some of ya in june at our first roll offs and the rest in sep at Fairfeild Nsw.
Good luck 2 everyone tryin out.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Eastcoast roll offs will be on the following dates and in the following centres:
Stage 1 on 3rd and 4th June at Moorabbin bowl
Stage 2 combined with Melbourne Tenpin Bowl Championships on
17th, 18th and 25th June at Sunshine bowl
Stage 3 on 15th and 16th July at Dandenong bowl.
entry forms will be posted shortly
for any other enquiries/suggestions, please email to [email protected] and all your questions may be answered directly.
Regards
Fuzzy

Unfortunately as there are many tournaments on during the year, for many when a date is chosen there will be the possibilty of a clash. This is in most cases unavoidable, dates chosen by committees or centres are done well in advance and they all try to find a free date on the bowling calender.
It will be up to the individual to select whichever tournament they would like to contest in and where they feel that they will get the best return on their competetive spirit.
For some it will be in a team enviornment bowling for their state against other states and for others they may feel that they would rather bowl for an individual award.

the old saying comes to mind "you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time"

Fuzzy

ive been bowling in eastcoast for years now unfortunatly i will be missing this year im going overseas for the first time but i will miss it will have to wait till next year here in melb

John i want to try out this year for E.C.C.C but i moved to Heyfield and can't bowl due to work but i have 18 Games from Keon Park before i left in late Jan

Peter Bassett

after reading the forum and the ever so consistant banter about fairfield bowl and the SUPPOSED horrific area its in if it worrys you that much heres a suggestion....dont bowl !!!!!

Stop looking for negatives all the time im sure its been said and done for every centre that has been named as the host so lets build a bridge - move on - roll off and enjoy the cup

surely you have more important "bowling crap" you can worry about

havent bowled state team in about 10 years but i think its time to come back. always had a blast and cant wait to be there again, provided i make the team of course.

nobody said:
after reading the forum and the ever so consistant banter about fairfield bowl and the SUPPOSED horrific area its in if it worrys you that much heres a suggestion....dont bowl !!!!!
Stop looking for negatives all the time im sure its been said and done for every centre that has been named as the host so lets build a bridge - move on - roll off and enjoy the cup
surely you have more important "bowling crap" you can worry about

Pretty sure we all have moved on from that and it was all good til u brought it back up again

ok it's time to start getting some commitments and names down for the Eastcoast roll offs:

so here goes

I am in (Joe Fazzari).

And for stage 2 championships teams and doubles and I willing to bowl in a couple of extra squads, so if any one wants/needs to have a fillin let me know and we can arrange it.

regards
Fuzzy

Back
Top Bottom