East Coast Challange Cup

one thing hasnt been answered, whether or not the coolaroo kid will make an appearance at this years eccc, after leading his team brilliantly last year it would be nice to know.

any comments craig?

Ace Ventura said:
one thing hasnt been answered, whether or not the coolaroo kid will make an appearance at this years eccc, after leading his team brilliantly last year it would be nice to know.
any comments craig?

Coops,

East Coast has been a part of my bowling life since 1996. I'm not about to let some youth tournament that I have no interest in prevent that. I'll be suiting up again. Hopefully we can both make the Scratch Boys again! Talk to you tomorrow night mate.

Craig Ryan

I might try out next year for the fourpeat LOL.I am over travelling for the time being in that it becomes a costly exercise .

Well I will be there, shirt or no shirt,
And if i were still young enough to bowl national youth tourni's I'd still bowl ECCC as i have pride, and I'm proud to wear the Vic colours and kick some interstate butt!!!

Ahh yes i remember when i was young and enthusiastic and bowling was a high priority .I have bowled just the 6 games in league the last two weeks and find i enjoy it more enjoyable..:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ahh yes i remember when i was young and enthusiastic and bowling was a high priority

Slipper's and pipe for Ralph and a cup of coco;)

Gary......................................................:cool:

Hey all Wats everyone's thoughts of where it's being held this yr nsw fairfield i really think they could of chose somewhere betetr but hey not my decision an is it in vic next yr .Hey craig how'z it goin i will be goin for me 5th yr of open boys this yr

yo troy wat up? cant say ive heard much about fairfield, the name has been knocked around with a fair bit of spite, are these lanes no good? or is it simply the area?

Ace Ventura said:
yo troy wat up? cant say ive heard much about fairfield, the name has been knocked around with a fair bit of spite, are these lanes no good? or is it simply the area?

The area dosent have a good name but may be they could choose a centre that has some car parking for the bowlers -- from what i have heard there isnt any.:confused: Please correct me if i am wrong

Michelle Musilli said:
The area dosent have a good name but may be they could choose a centre that has some car parking for the bowlers -- from what i have heard there isnt any.:confused: Please correct me if i am wrong

I asked a guy from Fairfield about the parking situation and he said the parking is about 5 mins from the bowl:eek: ...NO WAY...lol...at least we will get a bit of exercise:D ...lookin at the brightside

MiSs HoT pAnTs said:
I asked a guy from Fairfield about the parking situation and he said the parking is about 5 mins from the bowl:eek: ...NO WAY...lol...at least we will get a bit of exercise:D ...lookin at the brightside

Looking at the darkside you'll get mugged on the way to the bowl

Yeah parkin there is a disgrace practically 20 cars mayb parkin lot lol an being mugged at night walkin back to ur car whereva u park be careful thats all .. I aint bowled there for a few yrs now dunno how the lanes will be now lol

Sounds really good...lol... dont know if i will try out now especially if i'm got two young kids that would be coming down too. Be more worried about the walk to the carpark than bowling!!!

Hey there party peepz,
just lettin u know from the dates i have heard, east coast last stage is the same weekend as columbia youth..so i know want to bowl columbia...but meh.. and also...fairfield is the commitee trying to get all teams stabbed!..plus im so not a exercising person i cant walk 5 mins to a bowl, what if i dont get a park and im running late dont want my little baby to get hurt!..
hehe
catch ya's :p

maybe the new blacktown bowl might have been a better choice but oh well maybe next time its in sydney they might choose it

yeah, they probably didnt think of it cos it was at blacktown in 2003, maybe they should just skip sydney and host it in melbourne wo years in a row!!!;)

Hey All,

Is Fairfield really that bad??

I'd like to wish all the bowlers trying out for this years E.C.C.C the best of luck; I hope you all have fun and bowl well.

Like others, I am proud to wear the Victorian colours at the E.C.C.C; but, like last year I wont be able to join in. So have an awersome roll off and hopefully I'll be able to come to Fairfield to cheer you all on!

Good luck again,

Jess Marriott

Like all we listen to other people, l have friends that work at Fairfield bowl and live in that area. In all my years that l bowled eccc and shared with these people l never see any of this. The Sydney people would not of allowed it to be bowled at fairfield if it is that bad. I am there on Saturday and Gary and l will keep you all posted.

Hi Jess Have a great time in canda?

I.M.O I think we are only actually noticing the bad things that are being said about Fairfield of late because that is where we will be heading for ECCC this year...Up here are Brisbane we all hear how bad things are occuring at Inala and Ipswich but I live in Ipswich and to tell you the truth it is no worse than any other place i have visited. Maybe everyone is blowing everything out of proportion.

However the carpark thing really is disappointing but every year we hear how many problems there are going to be when we get there and in my experience nothing is as bad as people make out for it to be!

My two cents

Back
Top Bottom