WHO'S GOING FOR EAST COAST

Unfortunately with losing one good bowler (brendan) we have another good bowler (brett george) will try out..

Brendan will be missed..

Hope you can try out next year..

Don't worry Nodz, I am now like Bren too. Due to my financial constraints (ie saving for a wedding), I will be unable to bowl roll-offs for E.C.C.C :cry:

I was really looking forward to going through the roll-offs and catching up with the team from last year and hopefully gaining a spot to bowl here in Victoria, but due to some changes with my work and less money coming in, it was not a wise idea to spend the dough on East Coast. I, like Bren, will be down during the roll-off's to catch up and if anyone needs a partner or a team member for the MTBA champs, I will be only to happy to oblige (just leave a message through these boards) 8)

To everyone bowling, good luck and high scores, and lets not just bring home the association cup this, but every damn bit of silverware we can get our hands on!!!! :twisted:

Adam Taylor

thats right nodz im going to be able to make it. my first try at ECCC. im looking forward to it and hope that i can make to team this year so i can bowl in front of the home crowd :)

OK PEOPLES.. THE WEEKEND HAS FINALLY ARRIVED..

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT ARE TRYING OUT..

SEE YA'S TOMMORROW AND SUNDAY..

Hey Al,

Can't wait for Tomorrow. I hear that there are approx. 40 Women & 50 Men trying out this year. It's going to be a good competition.

I wish you all the best for Sunday Al, but I know you wont need it.

To Brett, great to hear your giving it a go for your first time. Is Cindy giving it a go also?

To Brendan, shame you wont be giving it a go, hope to see you there at Sunshine sometime through out the Trials.

Good Luck to everyone & I'll see you at Sunshine!! :D
Jenny

YAY!!! the weekend is finally here :)

Just like to wish everyone trying out the best of luck and high scoring (i'm sure there will be alot)

See you all at sunshine tomorrow

YAY!! The weekend has finially arrived :)

Just like to wish everyone trying out the best of luck

See you all at Sunshine over the weekend

yes good luck to everyone this weekend. I look forward to seeing you all there and from all the reports ive been told from previous years it should be alot of fun.

jenny, im sorry to say cindy is not going to be there this year.

Hi Everyone,

Just want to say that im looking forward to the weekend and seeing some of the old faces that I havent seen in the last 8 months and it would be good to see some new faces too. Good Luck to everyone that is giving it a go this year.

A special Good Luck to my dear friends Jenny Buckle, Nicole Addamo, and Jessica Dzoiba and for all the boys that are moving up from the U/21's this year. I was in the same position as you all last year and it was a bit scary at first but I made it through. Just remember to have faith in yourself and trust your shot and you will have no problems im sure.

Well as they say when they turn the lanes on to play GOOD LUCK AND HIGH SCORING!!!!

Tam xxx

Thanks Tam.

I'm wishing you the best of luck too!!

You wont need it because I know that your going to bowl the best you ever have!! I have faith in you!!

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Take care until then.

Jenny :wink:

Hey all just wonderen where everyone is standing in the teams so far an wish the best of luck to all of those in the final stage this weekend good luck in high scoring :shock:

well the last weekend of trials are now upon us..

good luck to all fighting it out to fill the spots remaining..

i'm one of them i hope i make the team..

yes good luck to everyone bowling this weekend. hopefully i will be there at the end aswell :)

Back
Top Bottom