East Coast Challange Cup

LiTtLe_PrInCeZz

~ AUNTY FLICK MAN ~
Hey Guyz,
Im just wondering who is goin 2 try out for east coast this yr?
I will b there. So see u all soon.

Cheers
felicyti Murphy

Might give this a go this year, never tried before. Do they have an over 45s or is it 50? The biggest prob is getting an entry form, havn't seen one since moving to Sale. Fuzzy maybe you can send a couple to me at home;) .

grumpie said:
Might give this a go this year, never tried before. Do they have an over 45s or is it 50? The biggest prob is getting an entry form, havn't seen one since moving to Sale. Fuzzy maybe you can send a couple to me at home;) .

Once entry forms are printed and sent to centres a PDF version will be posted on this site

John Costantini
MTBA Director

John your 3rd roll off is the same date as Columbia300 Youth Cup now i know want bowl if some of us bowl will they be aloud to trial on another day or not.
Chris

me me me i am rolling off, why wouldnt i roll off, hopfuly i make the team again, well not know for awhile until the roll offs r on in qld.

Laterz brett

Hey all
We havnt got our entry forms out yet dont think they come out till end of march or somthing like that i will be trying out this yr i think this will be my 6th yr if i make it it will be a 6out of 6 tryin an making lol well hope everyone has fun rolling off an BRING IT ON NSW to DOMINATE use all have fun

KnuckleHead said:
John your 3rd roll off is the same date as Columbia300 Youth Cup now i know want bowl if some of us bowl will they be aloud to trial on another day or not.
Chris

Chris,

As an association we try our best to avoid date clashes. Unfortunately this cannot occur all the time. Its not sensible to allow bowlers to trial on another day for the final rolloff. All bowlers should bowl the last rolloff on the same day at the same time. (I speak from experience, I have had to withdraw from the final rolloff twice due to other commitments!)

Regards,
Craig Ryan
MTBA Director

Craig Ryan said:
Chris,
As an association we try our best to avoid date clashes. Unfortunately this cannot occur all the time.
Regards,
Craig Ryan
MTBA Director

Then Victoria is losing quite alot of youth bowlers to their team. Looks like east coast will be quite easy to make this year for youth bowlers. Given the popularity of C300 cup last year, add in ranking points, and I would be surprised if you actually get enough bowlers to make a scratch yth team.

Why change the rules for some and not others ....... what happened with narelle baker last year-- wasnt she bowling for Australia at the same time as one of the roll offs last year and wasnt allowed to bowl on a different time as everyone else?????

Michelle Musilli said:
Why change the rules for some and not others ....... what happened with narelle baker last year-- wasnt she bowling for Australia at the same time as one of the roll offs last year and wasnt allowed to bowl on a different time as everyone else?????

That's correct. If I remember correctly the only time a roll off was split was when the first stage clashed with the Commonwealth Youth roll off in 2004.
Don't think there have been any other cases - maybe someone who has been on the committee longer could advise!

Regards,
CR

ill have a crack at the youth team, so please everyone feel free to bowl columbia 300!! at least it gives me a better chance haha!

peace and love

coops

p.s INXS rock

Hey Guys

Im looking forward 2 East Coast can't wait. Now i would like 2 say good luck 2 everyone who is trying out.

Thankyou
Louise

Hi all
As Craig Ryan has said it is really hard to find a date that does not clash. we have had this with youth tournments for the past two year and Tonx our number have not been low and we have had enough numbers to make a team and more.
Thank you all
Leanne Healey
President MTBA

Also to all the under 21 bowlers dont forget a Shur graphics tournment on the 19th March at Mooroolabark.

Good luck to all trying out...... I'll have to give a miss this year....... Something huge happening around the middle of the year.......

Back
Top Bottom