East Coast 2004: Let the fun begin!

jockey

Only three more sleeps until the East Coast Championships start at Sunshine.

If the Practice conditions on Sunday are any indication then we are in for a bottler of a week.

I'd like to extend my congratulations to Narelle for some great bowling last Sunday. 279 280 214 279 Pity you changed lanes after the second game. Still think you should have threw a 9 on the last ball in the second game to go for a 279 triplicate.

Hope to see this sort of bowling all week.

For those who don't know the Official Opening Ceremony will be held on Tuesday morning with all competitors then bowling in the Singles section of the East Coast Challenge Cup. Wednesday sees competitors bowling in Doubles, Thursday in Triples and Friday the 5 Person Teams.

The East Coast Championships commence this Saturday morning. The Masters will be held on the following Saturday.

Congratulations to all those who are about to experience their first East Coast Challenge Cup and to those saddling up for another campaign like myself.

So come down and see some great bowling next week.

To vic teams hope u all bowl well and get the job done the talent & cool heads in the team looks pretty good.so once again goodluck..............regards mick.

:D To all the guy & girls bowling in ECCC tomorrow, GOOD LUCK!!! :D
Having bowled last year, I know that we are looking for some revenge in the Mens, and I know with the bowlers we have in the Mens teams, you guys can restore the pride and show NSW & QLD just what Victorian bowlers are capable of! :twisted:

:!: To everyone else bowling this week, good luck & HIGH scores, lets keep as much of the silverware here in the greatest state in the country :!:

Adam Taylor

Back
Top Bottom