East Coast Challenge Cup 2008

noddy

Hi everybody,

Just a reminder that entries close on the 17th of May for the 2008 East Coast Challenge Cup Roll offs.

The Rolls off start on May the 24th & 25th at Frankston Bowl.

This years east coast is being held at Mt Gravatt QLD at the end of September.

We would love to see new & old faces at the roll offs, so please get in those entries now.

Entry forms should now be at all centres, but is also on the mtba website. www.mtba.com.au

Thanks Kellie & Total bowling for allowing us to put this on.

Alan Notman.

hi al would love to be there to make up for my poor performance last year but have decided to go to hong kong in august i think this holiday will do me the world of good because of the reason im going there good luck to all who make it

hi al would love to be there to make up for my poor performance last year but have decided to go to hong kong in august i think this holiday will do me the world of good because of the reason im going there good luck to all who make it

hey pete,

plenty of tax free bowling balls in hk. go wild in shopping!! go to a new center called HK Bowling City. It is the newest and best center in hk.

i know cause i lived in hk for over 20 years!

bring me back a souvenir!

hi noddy id love to do it again this year but the finace wont let me i had a ball last year i will do the champion ships thou:(:(

If anyone requires an Entry form please feel free to pm me and i'll try and send one out to you.

I am at Mentone bowl on monday nights from 6.30pm till about 8.15pm and Dandenong bowl on Thursday nights from6.00pm till 8.30pm..

Alan Notman

For anyone wishing to get entries in they can not be left at a bowl.
I will be at Frankston bowl on Thursday and Friday Day or at Dandenong Thursday night to get any entries.
Please remember that all entries are due in on Friday with deposits.
any one with any questions can give me a ring on my mobile 0401480833.

thanks
Leanne Healey
tournment Director

Hi guys her is a list of bowlers that l have entries for, but you have 2 more days to go.

MEN

Alan notman
Terry Silva Jnr
Barry dodds
Mark Dodds
Frank Bell
Paul Francis
Rick Rickman
Jason Newman
Gary Pett
Shane Minaham
Qyuiten spy
Mick Carlsson
Graham Pearson
Ben Peacock
Eric Reading
Ian Strahan
Tony Pappin
John Caramalis
Peter Caramalis
Matthew Ambroziak
Luke Rogers
Russell Gunn
Brenton Bull
Andrew Gaitanis
glenn gunning
Gary Ebenwalder

Ladies

Jenny Camilleri
Robyn Bull
Tara bull
Renee Gaitanis
Leanne Humphryes
Karen Newman
amy Farell
Tracy Silva
Barbara Carlsson
Vanessa Pappin
Nicole Macpartlane
ann Bonning

Under 21 Girls

Shannon Elso
Emma Robbins
Chloe Pearson
Jessica Lawrence
Samantha donald

Under 21 boys

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Sinnott
Jayden Kalman
Ross Oneill Hall
Ross Cowie
Drew Layton
Zac Pett
Zac Baker
Brenden Murphy

Senior Ladies

Marg Nunn
Marg Notman
Marg silva
annette Layton
Carol Lillis
Rhonda Hebberd
Val Portous
Nola Downie

Senior Man

Terry Silva
Stephen Bearde
Graeme LeClezio
John Ward
Norm Layton

As you all can see numbers are down in some areas but we still have 2 days left and l will update when l can.
Remember l will be at Frankston bowl all weekend.
Please do not leave at any bowling centre please give me a ring if anyone has any questions. 0401480833

yours Leanne Healey

This is a great turn up for the guy's..

But if you know of any youth bowlers wanting to represent there state please encourage them to try out.

East Coast is a fun week away and why not have a great time away in sunny Queensland..

Alan Notman

P.S Let's support Leanne as she is working extremely hard to get these numbers up...

Hey Liz,

The roll offs aren't on till next weekend at Frankston, but thanks for the post anyway.

So everyone make sure you get your entries in, because East Coast is a fun tournament, you wont be disappointed.

Jenny ;)

I like Alan, Jenny, Leanne emplore all the bowlers who bowled in the successful boys teams from last year and the girls and senior men to try out again.

I am surprised at the lack of interest when the event is in QLD this year. I know costs may be one factor but the numbers so far for the girls & senior men are very dissapointing.

Come on guys so far you are almost a walk in to the team after the 25 games and although this may not be great for the event it certainly is good for you so please get your entries in to Leanne today if possible (I think they close today but someone correct me if I am wrong).

Leanne has posted her mobile number within her earlier post so give her a call to arrange to put in an entry as I'm sure she will try to accommodate you.

For those who have never bowled in or been to the actual event believe me guys it is a fantastic experience that you will remember for as long as you bowl and then some. You will also make a lot of interstate friends that you will enjoy catching up with every year.

Hey Liz,
The roll offs aren't on till next weekend at Frankston, but thanks for the post anyway.
So everyone make sure you get your entries in, because East Coast is a fun tournament, you wont be disappointed.
Jenny ;)

You know me - hearth's in the right place but not the brain.......

Liz

Hi Leanne,
Darryl and I sent our entries in on Tuesday morning please let me know if you get them by monday

Darryl Spencer and Sue Parry

ta

sue

Hi guys l today got another 48 entries to be add to the ones already posted. As l am not to good with this site l will just give the one l got today and you guys can add them up .

Men

Darryl Spencer
Kieth Klijnsma
Jason Bennett
Gary Zanoni
DANIEL lIM
sTEVE mALINA
sTEPHEN Kocjancic
Steven Johnson
Bradley Allen
Brad Whitehouse

Ladies

glenda Millman
Lana Hart
Louise Peet
Katie Brennan
Tracey Madden
Liz Halladay
Josie Sekulovski
Liz Mega
ClaireDoran
Sue Parry
Noela Daves

Under 21 girls

Sam Monash
Rachelle Flynn
danielle Thomson
Natasha Vella
Sarah Savio
Jamie Lee Spiller
Felicyti Murphy
Belinda O Neill
Emily Robertson

Under 21 Boys

Daniel Gray
Rory Gula
James Banfield
Curtis Price
Rikky Johnson

Over 50 men

Greg Hebberd
Alan Robertson
John Brizzi
James Tisdale
Danny Gibson
Maurice collins

Over 50 Ladies

Alison Gula

As you can see alot more as of today remember 1 day togo as you are all aware l will be at Frankston all weekend or can be contracted on my mobile 0401480833.

Back
Top Bottom