East Coast Challenge Cup 2008

I was told our lovely league secretary Lana Hart, bowled a 186 average yesterday. Go you good thang. Must be the mini skirt ;)
Congratulations also to the "ever cool" Nicole McPartlane for bowling her 300 game. Talk of the town was your tenth frame :p
Alex

ROFLMAO! Mini skirt NO WAY! It was strictly 6cm above the knee as stipulated by the dress code thank you! Still I spent the whole afternoon concerned with the risk of accidentally flashing someone. Everything becomes a whole new challenge wearing a skirt...like how to put on shoes and shoe covers, and how to bend over at the ball return without blinding anyone.

And Alex once again I apologise for my pre bowl.....was saving myself for the afternoon roll off:D

As for Nicole's 300 I didn't see as was on the other side of the centre but congrats Nicole! After Mary's 300 following the birth of her beautiful little girl and now Nicole whom I believe only recently had her own bundle of joy, some of us are thinking we may need to have a baby in order to reach that ever elusive achievement! Just goes to show Women can do it all!

I would like to thank everyone at Frankston bowl and the MTBA for a fantastic weekend!!
We had a lot of fun and look forward to the next stage. Well done Nicole for your 300 it was lovely to watch. By the way I was glad I was in a skirt as it was very warm!!!!

Hi All
Results from Stage 1 are now on the MTBA website under "Results"
Only scratch scores are shown. Graded lists will be posted once all averages have been received and verified.
Big congratulations to Nicole McPartlane for bowling 300 in game 5 of the roll off.
Thanks
Graham
www.mtba.com.au
Thanks for the updates Graham :)
Regards,
Alex

Back
Top Bottom