PERFECT GAME FOR NICOLE ADDAMO

bubbles01

I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE NICOLE ON HER PERFECT 300 GAME FOLLOWED BY A 280 GAME. ALSO WINNING THE EAST COAST OPEN MASTERS. AVERAGING 224.3.=D> =D> =D>
CONGRATULATIONS TO JENNY CAMILLERI FOR AVERAGING 213.9 AND ALSO BOWLING A 279 GAME.\\:D/ \\:D/
CONGRATULATIONS TO MARY DODDS FOR WINNING THE EAST COAST GRADED MASTERS, 210.9 SCRATCH AND 230 WITH HANDICAP.:eek:nfire:

WELL DONE TO ALL WHO BOWLED IN THE MASTERS AND THE EAST COAST CHALLENGE CUP.

FROM BARB CARLSSON

Congrats Nicole on the perfect game and to follow it up with 280 just awsome and congrats on winning the masters aswell.

Nice to know you are back in form Nicole. Keep up the good work ;) I still remember you kicking my ass with your 255, 246 and your 222 game against me in our wednesday league at Chaddy ;)
Alex :D

well done Nicole. geat bowling as well. is that ur first game. if it is. great thing girl. we hope to see u next year in east coast.
marisha

OMFG Nikki
Wat can i say babe.
Well bowled. It was awesome to watch. All ur 12 shots were the same spot n just perfect.
Well done babe.
Its was great to see u get one n keep them comin.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Congratulations Nicole on your first perfect 300 game... You finally did it. It has been a long time overdue & I'm sure there will be many more to come now!!

Even though I didn't get to see the first 9, I saw the last 3 & it didn't even look like you were going to miss...

It's an awesome effort to bowl your first 300 & then back it up with a 280. Especially when those nerves get to you... Your the Ice woman of bowling!!

It's always nice to come 1st, but I'm happy that I came 2nd to you...

Also a HUGE congratulations to our great friend Mary Dodds on winning the Graded Masters!! What a fantastic effort it was for you to be manager all week for us, & then come out & kill it in the Masters..
You deserve it all Mez...
I hope with the 2 last games to go, I helped you fire up & get over that line, even though you had nothing to worry about...
Just shows that the Dandy Girls still have it!!!

Jenny & Alan ;)

Yes it's been a long time overdue for Nicole and now she's finally done it!

Awsome to watch so cool calm and collected... at one point Nicki and Jenny going strike for strike...jenny finishing with a 269 game but also bowling a 279 in the last block...
just some outstanding bowling by both girls....Before leaving the hotel that morning Nicki said she was going to bowl a 300 and she did.....how good is that!!...

Well done again chick...

Cheers Mez=D>

WELL WELL WELL - CONGRATULATIONS NICCI =D> =D>

SORRY WE MISSED THE GREAT 300

YEAH WE ARE SORRY WE MISSED IT
BUT WE ARE SO GLAD AND HAPPY FOR YOU.....

WE LUV YA NICCI - CONGRATS

SEE YOU SOON

LUV
JOSH

Well Nicole you finally did it and it has been a long time coming. Congratulations each and every shot was perfect and i am glad i was there to watch it. Thats no 1 of many more to come i am sure and going by the video on Seans phone of that last shot i am not sure who was shaking more you or him lol.

Back
Top Bottom