Ralph Harford 300 Game!! (Finally)

Finchy

I would just like to say a huge congratulations to my baby for bowling his first ever three hundred game today on his way to winning the scratch masters event at East Coast.

He had a 299 game in the second game (which I missed), leaving a cold ten pin, so I got my butt down there in time to see him bowl the perfect 300 in the sixth game.

Ralph won the event with a score of 2582 for the ten games, Alan Notman second with 2433, and Steve Smith of NSW came third on 2345.

We'll be partying hard tonight at the presentation dinner...!!!!!
:bday: \:D/ =D> :bday:

Ralph well done about time mate on the 300 & the win of the masters regards ; mick carlsson.

258 for 10, thats impressive :lol:

welcome to the club and as the say, "the first is the hardest"

keep up the good form

Very well done Ralph, just when you thought the ECCC week was almost over along comes the 299 and whilst the heart is starting get back to its normal rate and with a steady hand there it is the BIG one '300', from all reports it was as clinical as one can be.
It was great in you achieving it in your home centre.
And good to see you win the Masters to boot.

And Finchy was right:
"We'll be partying hard tonight at the presentation dinner...!!!!!"
was a small understatement.

Hope there are many more 300's in the future.

Congratulations Ralph on your 300. How was it compare to the earlier 299? The heart must have been pumping pretty high.

Keep up the form and hope to see the next one in person. You're one pin up on me.

Enjoy the moment and celebrations. When you've recovered from the celebrations give us a post here.

Well done mate.

Cheers
Vi

ps. Thanks Jane for the SMS. I read it here before I got the msg on the phone!

well done Ralph Thats very impressive bowling and a huge congrats on winning the Masters. =D>
Cheers Mary & Barry

:D congrats on the 300 ralph
it's a shame i wasn't there to see it
after we oiled the lanes at sunshine
we took the kegel over to forest hill to oil
for atbso nationals

Ralph Harford 300 game

Congratulations Ralph on both the 300 game and also winning the masters. It was a well deserved win. Also congrats. to Alan Notman who threw scores that would have won any other year. Keep up the good form boys!
Regards
Brian King

Congratulations Ralph!

This was always going to happen sooner or later - you're a true champ mate! A big well done as well for your efforts throughout the whole tournament.

VOTE #1 Ralph Harford, Sunshine 2004 Dunn Shield Men's Captain 8)

Cheers,
Evert

Firstly I would like to thank everyone for your CONGRATULATIONS :D :D :D

And also I would like to thank my baby Jane for believing that I would get a 300 this year. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also a big pat on the back to Alan Notman for averaging 243 - huge bowling mate. \:D/ \:D/

Well what can I say about this fellow, who was bowling on the next pair to me all through the Masters. Paul Francis you are a LEGEND, =D> =D> you kept me focussed and on the job. Another bowler said to Paul that I would slip up and Paul's reply was no chance. Thanks my friend.

Kingy where have you been; bowling is at a loss without you buddy. Hope you make a comeback soon. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And also last but not least thanks for the vote of confidence EV. 8) 8) 8)

Congratulations Ralph.. About time you did it..

It was a great bowling display mate.

no-one was going to beat you from the first ball, the look on your face showed that.

I was happy to run 2nd to such and awesome display.

Alan Notman

Hi Ralph,

Even though i have said it in person, Congratulations you got there. See, if I can get 11, of course you can get 12. I'm sure you'll get plenty more, well before i get my first.

Congrats again,

Craig.

Congrats Ralph thats an awesome effort. You were very unlucky not to have a 300 during the VIC championships in teams. I am sure there will be plenty more to come now.

Congrats Alan for coming 2nd in Masters. I hope your in the team next year.

Brendan

Back
Top Bottom