WHO'S GOING FOR EAST COAST

Hey Noddy,

I'll be there again. Had a great time last year & I want to be there to defend that title.
Look forward to seeing everyone again.

Jenny

After last night Noddy i dont know if i want to, although it is better when we're on the same side :lol:

:cry: I wont be going for east coast this year due to financial circumstances... Its really disappointing that I wont be able to defend our title but hey thems the breaks... Hopefully I will be there to cheer everyone on... Hopefully those who do make the team can keep the cups here where they belong :twisted:

Tam

Hey Tam,

That's disappointing to hear that your wont be trying out. :cry: I was looking forward to having fun with you this year again, like we did last year.
I hope that maybe your financial commitments change & that you will be able to try out.
If not, then I'm sure your voice will be loud enough to cheer the team on. :p

Jenny

Alan

I'll be trying out again this year. I would like to double up Rachuig/ECCC this year.

Last time ECCC was at Sunshine ('95) made my first Open Team and we won. Haven't made it since '99 so I think it's time to make it again and win back to back Cups (bowling at Sunshine). Besides can't have you righties having all the fun now can we!

Hope to see you and Linda at the Rachuig trials next month. If not see you at Werribee or ECCC trial practice at the AO.

Regards
Terry
It's time to get Hammer-ed!

Who's going for East Coast?

Hi guys , whilst missing out last year (missed out qualifying) I'll certainly be trying again this year.(Especially as it is on home soil). go Vics

Hey everyone, i think i am gonna bowl this year because i cant try out for pres shield. Im pretty sure my bro is too. so i might see ya's there

Debra xoxo

Well Brett it would be nice to see you bowl..

Tam i hope your financial position changes so you can bowl again..

Jenny good to hear you are having another go.. Do you know who the others are that will be having a go..

The more the better to keep those CUPS in VICTORIA..

Terry i will be bowling AUST OPEN so i'll see you there..

NODDY..

hey all,
i'll be bowling this year.. i cant wait oh my god Debra we can bowl together again \:D/ yay go us.. lol i cant wait to bowl again its gunna be the bestest.. :multi:
i hope Marys Trying out again is she??
and Jenny its gunne be a great team again..
i cant wait..
take care all..
Tracey M..

Hi All,

Good to see there are a few trying out for ECCC as it should be as we are on home soil.
I will be trying again this year and also Rachuig,hope we can get a lot of entries at both.

Catch up with all of you then

Narelle :roll: :lol: :lol:

Hey Alan & Tracey,

I know that Mary will be there again this year. The first trial is actually the weekend she is getting married, so she wasn't too happy about that. But she is getting married on the Sunday, so she'll be able to bowl on the Saturday.

I also know that Paul Francis will be giving it another go also.
I'm not sure that Michelle is coming back, b/c I think she is going overseas.

There were going to be more guys from Dandy trying out, but because they changed the original date, I dont think they will be able to now. Which is a shame, b/c there were alot of good bowlers who would've benefited the team.

Alan, I'm assuming Lisa is coming back. She better!! Make sure she does for me. What about Linda? Will she be having a go?

Looking forward to the Trials.
Jenny

Hi Jenny.. yes Lisa is bowling..

I really hope linda does try out this year..

I really enjoy bowling with her..

Who were the guys that were going to bowl..

I would love to have given it a shot but looks like I will be missing both forms of vic team trials this year.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles?

Hey Alan,

Good to hear that Lisa is bowling. You'll just have to tell Linda that she has to have a go this year. Tell her I told her she has to!!

Well I was certain that Barry & Mark Dodds were going to try out, but b/c of the Wedding they can't. Unless there is away around it, I'm not sure.

It looks like there will be a few different faces trying out this year. Which will be good competition!!

So Alan, what about Rachuig? Giving it a Go????

Sorry Jenny.. Don't think so.. Linda and i are going to buy a
house and i think it's to expensive..

i said to Linda that i was thinking of it, but i think a house is
more important..

Mark.. if you can arrange to bowl that would be good..
the M.T.B.A needs new bowlers to try out and even more
new faces to make the team..

Sorry Jenny i may bowl it one day..

Nodz, you should speak to your sponsor and see if they can help out with entries to ECCC & Rachuig :lol:

Thanks Nodz,

but I don't think my brother would appreciate me missing his wedding day. unless the trials are really early in the day and close to home I don't think my chances are good.

Definately next year though.

I would ask my sponsor but i'm not sure how much both entries are..

Mark would the wedding be on the championship part of the trials???

Back
Top Bottom