Live Scores East Coast?

Gary

So we getting "Live Scores" for East Coast?

Gary................................................................:cool:

Ps: Hi Mary.................................................:rolleyes:

Hi Gary...

I think Mary & Mark will have a computer up there with them & I think they will be posting scores for everyone to see.

Jenny & Alan ;)

P.S. Still waiting for my fee from you for the coaching I gave you on the weekend!!

I have spoken to Barb Marcollini and she will be emailing me the results.

Unfortunatly i won't be able to get the results live, as they will not be sending them through to me until the medal presentation for each division has been completed.

cheers................................

thats if we have net access Jenny? and will be at the end of the days of bowling not live.

cheers

Hi Gary...
I think Mary & Mark will have a computer up there with them & I think they will be posting scores for everyone to see.
Jenny & Alan ;)
P.S. Still waiting for my fee from you for the coaching I gave you on the weekend!!
Now i know why Gary didn't make the cut at SPC. He had some coaching ;)
He's going to send you a bill now Jenny :mrgreen:

If no-one else can, I will have my laptop and internet with me at the bowl or someone else will, we can try and post the scores as often as we can.

Bec Mueller

Now i know why Gary didn't make the cut at SPC. He had some coaching
He's going to send you a bill now Jenny

OMG would have been 400 under with out Jenny ...............ha ha

Any way i do know that Mary is going to post scores at end of each day.

Watch out when you dine after she see's the "menu" omg ( how many do you need! ) and if you with her hold on to your pens...................................ha ha ha ha ha.........( kleptomaniac ) oops was that a secret...........dont tell.............or she hit me..........!

Gary...................................................:cool:

Hey Becky
That would be great if we can all see how everyone is progressing.
Are you able to post them here or via pm?
Go the Vics!!!!

Hey Bec
That would be great if you can post the results so we can all see how everyone is going. (if you dont remember me Im theresa's friend Chantal)
Go the Vics!!!

Well arrived here in syd hot ....Went to the lanes ....THERE HAS BEEN A 299...& I dont know who as I didnt ask.....Baqck to the Jim beams.....

hey renta keep on jimmying on i had some victorian ones still think they taste better lol

IF ya can't luv ya bowling ya gotta luv ya Jimmy

If you know someone at ECCC call them one of our bowlers has bowled a 300 , i will let one of them be the one to tell you who .

Chrissy

christian you bet me to it.
We also had a 299 and 267 bowled by the vics today.
so we are looking good

Well done to those three bowlers
Keep it up

Hey ppls,
Just letting you guys know that it was MARK DODDS who bowled the 300 for victoria well done and great effort away in another center....
Keep them comin guys

MARK DODDS who bowled the 300 for victoria well done and great effort away in another center....

Onya Mark well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary......................................................:cool:

Mark Dodds has also just bowled a 299 red hot form. The guys is on fire , hope to hear more scores soon

Chrissy

Mark Dodds has also just bowled a 299 red hot form. The guys is on fire

Wow go Mark go gooooooooooooo Mark................:rolleyes:

Gary................................................:cool:

Mark Dodds has also just bowled a 299 red hot form. The guys is on fire

Wow go Mark go gooooooooooooo Mark................

Gee i would have said the same?

Gary......................................................:cool:

Back
Top Bottom