I cant belive its over again for another year

scott

Well east coast has come and gone for another year and I just want to take this oppatunity to say to 3 great people that are involved in the victorian East Coast team those 3 people are

Wendy Benson

Leanne Healy

And (SIR) Gary Pett

To anybody that has thought of bowling east coast can I tell you I am asking myself why you havent with 3 people like this part of the tournament

To leanne i am sorry to see you go after so many years service to east coast and i am sure I will see you around the traps

To my number 1 lady Wendy what a huge asset to victoria you are it sucks to say goodbye after such a quick week but I will see you again soon

Now to my mate Gary well what can I say what a bloke u made my east coast for years and I wasnt disappointed this year

And 1 more Zack Pett mate learn to bowl with the right hand buddy you will score easer may not carry some of the crap you do but our a lefty what can i say

So to all the bowlers out there that havent bowled east coast get on board you wont be disappointed trust me

and last of all bring on Sydney 2009 QLD with a clean sweep

So to all the bowlers out there that havent bowled east coast get on board you wont be disappointed trust me
and last of all bring on Sydney 2009 QLD with a clean sweep

Yeah as if Scotty. See you at Lidcombe in 09

Back
Top Bottom