To all 16 of the under 21 Victorian youth team

scott

I would just like to say a huge thank you to all of you guys and to Terry Silva and Joe (sorry Joe cant remember how to spell your last name) and to the boys

What can I say you guys are fantastic and to Daniel Banfield hard luck mate you did deserve to win the all events medal but it just wasnt meant to be.

For those who weren't there and dont know what I am talking about with out blowing my own trumpet cause thats not what I want to do.

On Friday night in our last night of East Coast Joe come up to me and says
"mate I am pulling Dan out for the last game" I then found out from my scorer that dan was 53 pins infront of my guy phillip McGuire for the all events medal so I said to Joe mate I dont have to tell you this but please dont pull him out. So back to the point dan bowled and was still beaten by phill for the medal I was excited but disappointed at the same time for poor Daniel but thems the breaks so what I want to say was you guys were an awsome bunch of blokes to bowl with and Joe and Terry it was a pleasure to manage with you guys and a HUGE THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT you got me I hope to see you guys again soon ;);) you know what I mean and I just cant thank you all enough you made my East Coast this year it has been a pleasure and congrats on winning the boys cup and overall cup this year thanks again for a awsome year you guys rock

Scott,

Don't have a clue where ya got Daniel from, it was James. :p
but! Congrats to the guys, it was an awesome effort to see!

Em.

Well done James on a great event all the practice has paid off. Scott has got so excited he's forgotton your name but great effort. see you tuesday night.!

Scott,

Thanks for being a great sportsman all week and letting our Joe and Terry know about the all events medal. It was a pity to see Jimmy lose it all in the last game, but that's how it goes sometimes. Hope to see you in Qld next year, or maybe even sooner? ;)

Nick

Back
Top Bottom