WHO'S GOING FOR EAST COAST

Hey Alan,

As Crazzed said, it's only $150 Entry Fee this year for Rachuig, (The entry form is at the Tenpin.org website). Being in Melbourne this year the costs will be down. They say $700 you have to pay, but I'm not sure whether that will change, depending on the accomodation.

East Coast last year was $200 Entry Fee I think total, so I'm sure your sponser could help you with that.
Wish I could find a sponser. No one likes to sponser people these days.

I hope that this may change your mind some how into trying for Rachuig!! :D
Jen

Thanks Tweety,
See, im sure your sponsor Nodz can find $350 to enter both. You better be nice to him :lol:
Although will cricket be finished when the trials start?? They are right around finals time arent they??

Hate to spoil your little gathering here fellas (and ladies) but it doesn't really matter who trys out for ECCC because QLD will beat whoever makes it. After our disappointing (to say the least) effort last year, we are keen to redeem ourselves.

Don't feel bad, it's just the way us QLD's do things...and if you are all lucky enough, maybe you'll get some random high 5's from me and my fellow high 5'ing buddies again this year :wink:

total costs would be something like this for each...

Trials = $150-$200
Championships = $50-$100 approx
Uniform & linage for event = ????

I dont know if ive missed anything but theres a rough guide

Alan,

I'm only guessing that East Coast will be $200 Entry Fee like last year. I'm sure it will be the same this year, or could be a little less since its in Melbourne.
And as I said Rachuig is $150. So $200 & $150 = $350.00 for Trials!!!!

And to Chips, we beat you in Sydney with ease & now we are in our home town, it's going to be even easier to beat you!!
I'm Looking forward to it!!! We'll give you some High 5's if you like, b/c there will be alot of striking going on in the Vic's camp!!! :D

Alan

Seeing it seems you have such a nice accommodating sponsor who seems to want to come to the party and help you out, I hope you will venture out for both this year.

I like yourself are currently looking into purchasing a house in the near future. Thus I suggest you try out for both this year while they are both in Melbourne because the opportunity won't return for a fair few years yet.

I believe the costs involved will be:

Rachuig Trial Entry Fee $150.00
ECCC Entry Fee $200.00 or $250.00
VIC State All Events ~$60.00

Trying to confirm how much of the $700.00 fee mentioned on the Rachuig form relates to accommodation. When i find out I'll let you know.

Hope Linda does decide to bowl ECCC and good to see Lisa bowling for ECCC again.

Hoppers is a good area for a first home so good luck what ever you decide.

Regards
Terry
It's time to get Hammer-ed!

Hi Nodz,

Its the first set of trials that will stop me from trying i think. The 30th is the day of my brothers wedding and I believe the guys bowl on the sunday and girls on saturday. is that right. other than that all other dates would be ok.

Well thank you very much Brett..

Can someone please tell me the date's for rachuig trials
and what center it's at..

Alan

The Rachuig Trials are on the weekend of the 27th & 28th March and the weekend of the 1st & 2nd May.

Check your personal email as I will send you an entry form sent to me as a participant last year.

Glad to see you may saddle up.

By the way the Vic State Champs are at Geelong on the 1,2,8,15 May with the Victorian State Masters being bowled on the 16th.

Regards
Terry

hey to all u vics...........im trying out but its my first yr out of under 21's i feel so old lol i still dont know wat im trying out for all i can say is ive improved greatly since last time and the cups r coming bak to QLD lol...........take care cant wait to see u all

Sorry Alan I should have added Boronia and Forest Hill as the venues.

Regards
Terry
It's time to be Hammer-ed!

Can anybody explain why the championships are at Geelong when rachuig is bowled at boronia/forrest hill????

because apparently they alternate each year between country and city still pretty stupid if you ask me.hopefully you can bowl rachuig as you were pretty good at dunn shield and we need all the good team bowlers like yourself to bowl.i would like to see the entire all star team try out from dunn shield and for that matter from country cup as they have proven they are great at team events.

THAT'S ALL GOOD AND WELL WHEN RACHUIG IS BOWLED IN ANOTHER STATE.. WHEN IT'S BOWLED IN VICTORIA ALL TRIALS SHOULD BE AT THE SAMES CENTER THAT IT'S BEING BOWLED AT.. YOU WOULD THINK..

i was told the reason they couldn't all be held at f/hill was that f/hill couln't give us the lanes when we had weekends available are the entire east coast trials held at sunshine?you either want to bowl or you dont who cares what centres trials are held at they never lay down the same condition anyway.

ALL TRIALS FOR EAST COAST ARE AT SUNSHINE..

I WASN'T BEING SMART JUST THOUGHT IT WAS STRANGE THATS ALL..

Hey Tracey and Al

Cant wait to see you guys at eccc trails, was gonna
pull out when they changed the dates but memories
of the great time we had tugged at the heart strings
and I'm going to give it a go. Baz was dissapointed
though because he really wanted to try out this year
he loved the atmosphere and the friendly battles so
anywayz he's just gonna trial Rachuig as am I and
as you should Al without a doubt as they say
JUST DO IIIIT! :bad-word:

Hey Resurrection,

If you have read the posts ahead of yours, you will see what it is costing to try out for East Coast & Rachuig.

I dont know what you mean by saying its rigged for rich bowlers. If you are interested enough & enjoy bowling then you can save for these kind of tournaments. I'm not rich by any means, but I love bowling & I sacrifice alot to try out for these Trials.

Back
Top Bottom