Whats your favorite bowling ball brand?

what is your favorite bowling ball brand?

• Storm

Votes: 56 24.5%
  • Roto-grip

Votes: 17 7.4%
  • Ebonite

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • Track

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • Hammer

Votes: 57 24.9%
  • Brunswick

Votes: 17 7.4%
  • Columbia300

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • Visionary

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • lane #1

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Morich/Elite/Other

Votes: 16 7.0%

• Total voters
what is your favorite brand of bowling ball and why?

Also if you choose 'other' please post what brand is your favorite.

cheers:)

iam going to say roto grip why well cause the gear that i have from them has far exceeded my expectations i own the cell and the rouge cell

I haven't picked up a ball since October but up until then I can't say I've got a favourite anymore. Ebonite is probably the best for me, but I haven't had a favourite go-to ball from any company since the V2 series, in particular the V2 Sanded and V2 Particle.

After recently purchasing a 900 Global ball, Im very impressed with it, but I also have great balls in other brands.. not sure I can pick one just yet..

The 900global and AMF family are a much much bigger company overall than Lane#1, Morich, Visionary and Elite, so i'm not sure why they aren't listed. In fact, Lane#1 balls are made by the 900G/AMF guys down in San-Antonio.

To answer your poll, my favourite is 900Global/AMF because that is the brand I have been most successfull with overall. Knowing that a ball is going to still perform well with hundreds of games in it gives one great confidence in the gear :D

The 900global and AMF family are a much much bigger company overall than Lane#1, Morich, Visionary and Elite, so i'm not sure why they aren't listed. In fact, Lane#1 balls are made by the 900G/AMF guys down in San-Antonio.

To answer your poll, my favourite is 900Global/AMF because that is the brand I have been most successfull with overall. Knowing that a ball is going to still perform well with hundreds of games in it gives one great confidence in the gear :D

hmm never thought of the amf and 900 global gear when i put it up.
the brands were just of the top of my head (i didnt really put too much planning in it).:p

majority seems to like storm balls though.

i must say those fragrances are addictive...:p
gravity shift smells the best.:D

majority seems to like storm balls though.

i must say those fragrances are addictive...:p
gravity shift smells the best.:D

your kidding? My xfacor ace meant to smell like Wintergreen ..... it was more like ass :( The dimension was nicer, like a malibu and pineapple juice:D

Brunswick for me.During my career I tried quiet a few different bowlings balls,sponsership with Brunswick helped. I found they suited my type of game, better than anything else.
Cheers Lovey

Anything that I don't pay for.

Aside from that, I must admit I am really enjoying the Motiv balls

Nothing Hits Like A Hammer..... Seriously though.... Nothing Hits Like A Hammer

Back
Top Bottom