Disapointment balls ??

There have been a few favorite/best ball questions asked before.
But I havent seen any bad/disapointining ball questions.
So what has been a disapointing ball you have brought.
Of course whats bad for you could be good for someone else.
So this is not a brand bashing thread.

Mine was a Navy Phantom & Ebonite Nitro/R. Which was a real disapointment as the
Crush/R was 1 of my all time favorites.
Pete

Ebonite showtime. started as a med to med-heavy ball, had it for about 6-7 months and now the only way it will hook is if it is freshly sanded. >.<

Black Widow Venom, and Black Widow solid, the venom is good in one center, and the solid is only good on dry for me, no matter what surface they are at, i have found my emerald vibe hooks more than both of them.

Storm + emerald vibe/black widow clear/resurgence for the win
Richard

well i think with your jigsaw might have to sand it to suit you anyways well i dont have one yet haven't been bowling to well but sometimes my vemon can be a b!t#H at times to me on the lanes but thats just the lanes lol not getting oiled properly.

could be just you lol try different drillings maybe or something else that might work better for youits not your balls if there not working right its the user.

Come look under my spare bed or in the shed, if its in there ive got the poops with it.....for now anyway

gee thanks bluey must be because ive been watching a damm lefty for too long hehe must be bowling like one only from the right hand side

navy phantom.... most over / under pill i have ever used

pink hammer.... worst carrying ball i have ever used

" Jigsaw - hooks nice but hits pins like a plastic ball "
I don't think the problem here is the ball.....786 out of the box here by a 190 avg bowler .
Better look at the operator, not the equipment.

Be careful what you say Bryan.....

thanks for the heads up.

yeh since i have had my jigsaw my avg jumped from 160 to 190 avg+ now i got a vemon also and can roll that just as good i think the jigsaw just opened me up to all possiblitys.
it hits hard for me but its just the way i roll it i guess.

Back
Top Bottom