Small Change

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Hi Everyone,

I have started with a couple of small changes to the forum, in time it should be all sorted. You will now notice in the ball reviews section, that you can now find all the different brands to post under. So now you can browse your favorite brands at ease, and if wishing to try another company you can now see what it is that they have developed. We have also separated South Australia and Northern Territory to have there own post section.

Hope that helps

Jase

I have just spent most of the morning updating the Tournament Calendar.
If anyone notices any that aren't correct, or some that need to be added (because I know there will be) could they please send me a PM or email and I will correct them. Could all the tournament directors please check the calendar as I know that as it stands there are a few events overlapping with other events? Perhaps we can change a couple seen it’s so early in the year.

Hope this helps.

is one of the changes censoring posts that in your opinion "are not good for the sport" or will you wait until someone has actually came forward with a valid argument as to why a post should be removed then after consideration make a judjement ...say based on how many replies to the thread are received that may support that it is either 1 a valid question to be discussed ...or
2 that there are more complaints re said post?
i would think that is a more democraric way of dealing with something

Tony baby,

Would you like to explain to me how you think that bagging a centre is for the good of bowling? We are trying to promote the sport and lift its image and someone like you comes along and complains about a posts being removed. Yes this site can be used as an open forum but i won’t tolerate comments made against bowlers or centers that can damage them. The site is here to help Tenpin Bowling in Australia.

And yes before you ask, I have also deleted your other post you decided to start. If you can’t use this forum properly then please stop posting.

If you have nothing nice to say then perhaps say nothing at all.

Jase, Im starting to like all these competitions that are happening at the moment. Its great that we can win stuff just by talking and thinking about the sport that we love so much. Just a quick question, hows that On line league comeing along. Anything in the pipeline???
The new classifieds section is much easier to navigate now. I see that the signatures have dissapeared, Could only mean someone has abused it again.
Is there a poll for the best review?
Keep up the good work, Total Bowling Team.

Back
Top Bottom