Tappatalk App for iPhone

jayboybriz

Hey guys, I've been using this now to view the forum, and I must say it has made me participate in discussions ten times more than I normally would, because of its' ease of use! U can see all new posts so that u don't have to trawl thru sections to get what u want, u can follow topics closely by subscribing to them and u also get alerts when people comment on them... All in all a great app!

I'm always miles behind with all this new technology ( Bowling Balls, as well ) --- I don't even have a mobile'phone --- really !!, but I seem to get all those features you mention right off the site? What am I missing here?. I've been going to ask what 'tapatalk' is, I just hadn't got around to it. Someone explain, please.

I've never viewed this site on a desktop, only mobile, so haven't been able to configure the settings you are describing... But if (Like most of the new generation) you exclusively use your mobile for viewing the forum, it gives you all that and more direct to your phone. No logging in after the initial setup, can comment just like you are sending a text message. Makes it very easy if you are constantly on the go!

Back
Top Bottom