There is no justice - or so it seems

Disgruntled, I have a query.
In your original post you said that the 3 people were red carded by a prominent male member of TBA Limited. Do you mean an employee of TBA Limited, or even a director of TBA Limited?
I always thought that Rachuig trials or roll-offs were conducted by the State body.
Sure the National body has the responsibility for the operating rules but the actual roll-off for the State team is, or should be, organised locally. Why then would a member of TBA Limited have any input?

The TBA official is a BOARD member, he was invited (or is a member) to be a part of the tournament committee that run the rachuig trials.

this same person is the Chairperson of the Rules and Ethics committee! HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA

This situation was not really ethical hey!!!

Milkman...sorry about that comment to philby didn't come across that well that time of the morning.....comment has been withdrawn....although he sounds and talks "young"..when making comments about people working hard to bring recognition to this sport....when there are many destroying it just as good........blind sight!!!
As for other people I wrote about some have had big mouths over the years I and portray themselves in two faces...and make themselves out to be something really special....can't stand them really!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As far as Me and my problem with the so called Women and bowling...read into it what you want..I don't have a problem at all...it just that I don't think there has been a year since I can remember that something hasn't come up at rachuig in some shape for form....don't just ask me..ask the other guy's as well. Too much crap!!!!!!!
Don't need it!!!!!
Unfortunately it hasn't been hard to be one of the best (if you have the talent) to be in the top few of women bowling in this state...because the lack of depth in recent times!!! But that will change from what I see in the up and coming younger clan...quite a few good ones there...lets just hope they keep going or don't defect!! ...might just knock a few of what we have at the moment off there grand pedestal.
As far as phones calls and cloak and dagger stuff jo.....Boo Hoo... Who Gives....
Oh! Yeah....and Sonia...sorry don't know who Disgruntled is !!!!! ....be carefull now!

bye!

Disgruntled

I question your motives/antics for bringing this unfortunate event back to light. I, like others here in SA, though this issue was finished and very much in the past. I am sure that the bowlers involved were very dismayed to read your post and each has now portrayed this.

You ask for others to relate the "facts" however, is your side the total "facts"!!!! There are 3 sides to every story - the side to each party and the truth! Where does your's fit in??

The details of the incident leading to the meeting are not ours to know, but a precedent has now been set of which we should all take note.

As for the "pathetic" women's Rachuig team - maybe you should hold your comments until after the tournament, afterall, you don't want to end up with egg on your face!! I'd also like to take this opportunity to wish them all the best of luck.

My final comment on this incident - if you know nothing of the facts, please retain your remarks to that of the weather!

It's a bit cloudy outside, but I don't think it will rain this afternoon.
icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks Bob, why am I not surprised. Incidentally current rumour has it that rules & ethics wants the top job. Maybe he's practising for next year.

One question I would be asking, since something similar happened to me in Innisfail would be - will this affect FIQ eligibility for these bowlers?

Rob Buckley.

strop u really think we are boring down here in tassie?

this coming from a state where they argue over bowling
icon_razz.gif
bwahahaha

ive got plenty that will back me up in saying that in tasmania We know how to party!!!

even cameron will confess to our party antics. although much of it he cant remember
icon_razz.gif

why dont u make a trip down here to a tourni and we'll show you the same hospitality we showed cameron
icon_biggrin.gif

the proverbial "balls" in your court my friend.

peace out

loco

Disgruntled

I question your motives/antics for bringing this unfortunate event back to light. I, like others here in SA, though this issue was finished and very much in the past. I am sure that the bowlers involved were very dismayed to read your post and each has now portrayed this.

You ask for others to relate the "facts" however, is your side the total "facts"!!!! There are 3 sides to every story - the side to each party and the truth! Where does your's fit in??

The details of the incident leading to the meeting are not ours to know, but a precedent has now been set of which we should all take note.

As for the "pathetic" women's Rachuig team - maybe you should hold your comments until after the tournament, afterall, you don't want to end up with egg on your face!! I'd also like to take this opportunity to wish them all the best of luck.

My final comment on this incident - if you know nothing of the facts, please retain your remarks to that of the weather!

It's a bit cloudy outside, but I don't think it will rain this afternoon.
icon_biggrin.gif

I think the last 2 out of the 3 choices that were offered were both jokes. I don't think this should be over and should not be over until a rachiug team goes to bankstown WITH JO IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom