Disapointment balls ??

lol yeh he does hes got a good roll on it but he needs a plastic for sparing on the left side but yeh hes a good baler anyways.

When l first came on this forum l couldn't figure out what "lol" stood for, at first l thought it was "lots of love", clearly showing my age and lack of teenage children l guess. I have since learnt that it stands for "laughing out loud" so l must say Bigman you are a very jovial person indeed. LOL.

hahah yeh for some reason i seem to just type is all the time lots of people have told me that but yeh my fingures seem to do the talking lol sometimes.

yeh yehs lots of young people things like rolf and lmao and etc take a while to figure out but im sure you will be fine some of them i dont get stilll lol.

8 x 300 games in 18 months with a mid range ball. Either you are an exceptional bowler or you bowl on a ditch. Which is it?

why do you say that it has to be a ditch to bowl 300 with a tropical storm?

with a couple of revs and/or a lighter pattern, a tropical storm can hit just as hard as any other ball on the market.

why do you say that it has to be a ditch to bowl 300 with a tropical storm?

with a couple of revs and/or a lighter pattern, a tropical storm can hit just as hard as any other ball on the market.

1 or 2 x 300 maybe but 8 in 18 months and I stand by what I said. Either it is a ditch or he is an exceptional bowler.

1 or 2 x 300 maybe but 8 in 18 months and I stand by what I said. Either it is a ditch or he is an exceptional bowler.

Bowling in any centre in Newcastle is like the old Forest Gump saying, you aren't sure what you are going to get.

One night you can go there and the lanes are fine, other nights they are dogsh*t. I have bowled all my 300s recently with low range Rotogrip balls, the most recent about 2 weeks ago with a Sonic Boom. I had a run of about 4 in a row over a couple of months last year with my Pluto ( one of the best entry level balls ever!)

Point being, when the lanes are there to be hit, you can score well if you are consistant enough, Waz bowls a few leagues a week, and has a nice set up on his tropical storm, lanes can be good for a couple of games then disappear.

In regards to the post topic, Columbia Mass Chaos was pretty much the only really bad ball in that range, and the only ball in the Rotos has been the Rush, just bout every other one has been a hit, most surprising of all is the Mutant Cell, extremely versatile for a high end ball, and will suit just about anyone.

"Bowling in any centre in Newcastle is like the old Forest Gump saying, you aren't sure what you are going to get"

LOL haha nice.

it has nothing to do with the lanes michael it's the ball driller i do yours an wazas & you both bowl lot's of 300s, i wish i could drill one for me to bowl one:violin: nearly 10 years since the last one

I've only been disapointed in a few balls, one was the Lane Masters black pearl Reactive. When it 'did' react it was great, but so much for heavy oil, medium at best, & that was still a tight line. It wasn't a long drilling either.

The other disapointment was Brunswick Nemesis, Though that was quite a few years ago, & probably my own fault.

Despite keeping it as my avatar (it still looks cool) the uprising was a bit average...

Back
Top Bottom