Your Greatest Rival!

D

Ducati 851

Just an idea for all you fanatic bowlers, whos your biggest rival in ten pin bowling, and if you could play matchplay against any bowler ever, who would it be?

For me its, Steve "The Hammer" Hampson, for Rival

Matchplay, Michael Little, one of my favorite bowlers

Cheers

Geez Duc,
Good to see that you haven't set your standards to high. You must be so far ahead against AWB. Just keep playing him on lanes that are a challange.
DB2 is a rival and he also pays better interest that the banks do. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: " Just ask jason pearson".

For me, rival would be have to be anyone whose not a QUEENSLANDER.

Heads up i would've of like to played against the lat great Earl Anthony.

DB3 out " steve let me know when you get closer"
Hamster
Gerbil
Tony Hamilton

My Biggest rival is a kid by the name of drew anderson who currently has a 170 average......

I would like to compete against Parker Bohn III because he is my idol ever since i saw the movie kingpin

My Greatest Rival is..........

I think my greatest rival at the moment is maybe either David Drummond or maybe even Ronald V.... not sure but would love to come up against Sing though, that would be a challenge and a half....

my greatest rival is YAHOO but in matchplay it would have to be BELMO

My greatest rival is anyone who is ahead of me in the leagues that Im bowling in. Singles/doubles it doesn't matter, if anyone if ahead of me the're in my crosshairs!

Matchplay I would have to say that Sambooka and I have had really good high scoring battles.

THE HAMMER was a rival up until last tuesday night where I gave him a whoopin'
Nah man your still a rival, and you know it too.

My dream matchup would be against Pervis Granger. Somone said he has 300, 300's. I wanna see what the deal is with dat'.

Yahoo

hahahahhahahahahahah

gee curtis that took alot of effort!!!!!

my great rival would be definetly not be curtis haha

later

hey all

i would have to say my greatest rival is none other than my own sister, for such a small girl she can pack a punch with a bowling ball. she hits the pins harder than most guys i have seen bowl hey hamish and adum...

out of the guys i would have to say that matty j or hamish would be my biggest rivals, i havent been beaten as convincingly as the last 2 times i played matty and me and hamish like to bowl against each other, its always fun against him even if he aint having it...

my dream matchup would have to be against one of the biggest names in bowling today and that would have to be the one the only walter ray williams junior that guy is huge, either him or the little master amletto monacelli (i think how it goes) he is awesome.

Phillip 'Faggy' Fagg

Back
Top Bottom