New Face of Bowling

B

Bill Gardiner

On the weekend I was privelaged enough to witness a truely great example of how this game is played. Jason Belmonte showed me and the rest of Australian bowling that he has come of age as a person and a bowler. Never before have I watched another bowler in total amazement but I was dumbfounded at how jason totally destroyed the field in the biggest tournament of the year.
Jason showed great composure and mental skill espeially in the final against Jarrod Lean another great young player. I believe we will be in for more great battles between these 2 mates and rivals and believe they will be the new face of Australian bowling both here and overseas.

I would just like to say CONGRATULATIONS to Jason you are a champion and well on the way to being one of the true greats of Australian bowling.

On the weekend I was privelaged enough to witness a truely great example of how this game is played. Jason Belmonte showed me and the rest of Australian bowling that he has come of age as a person and a bowler. Never before have I watched another bowler in total amazement but I was dumbfounded at how jason totally destroyed the field in the biggest tournament of the year.
Jason showed great composure and mental skill espeially in the final against Jarrod Lean another great young player. I believe we will be in for more great battles between these 2 mates and rivals and believe they will be the new face of Australian bowling both here and overseas.

I would just like to say CONGRATULATIONS to Jason you are a champion and well on the way to being one of the true greats of Australian bowling.

How's that for a good call 11 years ago?

Back
Top Bottom