Selection of Australian Mens Team for East Asian Championships

Jase

Admin
Staff member
The following are the team members of the Australian Team travelling to the East Asian Championships.

Jason Belmonte
Jason Walsh
Jarrod Lean
Michael Little
Glen Loader
Mac Stewart

Well done to all selected and best of luck in East Asia from all of us at Total Bowling...

You had to nominate for the Training squad and from there the team was picked...

So i am guessing not everyone nominated...Good to see Glen Loader get a run well done mate...

Congratulations Mac & Glen on making the team.
We wish you all the very best in East Asia.
I'm sure you will do the VIC's proud.

Jenny & Alan ;)

well done to glen.. mate you truely are the best youth in the country..

well done to the rest.. do aus proud

Well done all on being selected=D> =D> =D>
I dont envy the committee on making their decisions with such a tough group to choose from but i commend you on your choices...
It's wonderful to see young Glen Loader get a run and deservedly so and also
great to see Mac Stewart back in there...congrat's guy's i have no doubt you,ll make us very proud \\:D/ =D> \\:D/ =D>

Congrats to all that made the team.

Belmo, well when ever you step on the lanes you always do Australia proud, and I can see this will be the same, you are inspiration to all.

Walsh, well if anyone wants to know how to have the perfect timing well this guy has got it, Watch his game I am sure you won't find a flaw in it. Good luck Jase I am sure you will do well.

Lean, Well From Jase, George and myself, all you need to do mate is stay STRAIGHT...... ;) good to see you in the team, I am sure you will do us all proud.

Little, after a spell it is good to see you have made your way back in there, all your hard work has paid off. Just switch hands if the left looks easier.;)

Loader, as he knows I call him the cool, calm machine, you have to be very proud to be in the side, and it is well deserved. I am sure you will bowl well.

Stewart, well well well, go Mac, you have come along way since when we bowled juniors and it is good to see. I wish you all the best mate and I am sure you will bowl well.

Once again good luck to all, I am sure you will do the country proud.

The following are the team members of the Australian Team travelling to the East Asian Championships.
Jason Belmonte
Jason Walsh
Jarrod Lean
Michael Little
Glen Loader
Mac Stewart
Well done to all selected and best of luck in East Asia from all of us at Total Bowling...

There is no suprise will that team.... Good to see that 2 victoria men bowling for australia

Good luck to all the men bowling for australia...

Cheers Matt

Well done guys, awesome team! Good luck over there, only 8 weeks to go, which means you got 8 weeks to learn the helicopter release :D

Good to see that 2 victoria men bowling for australia

There's really only one. Chip learnt everything he knows in NSW!
Well done to everyone who got secleted, especially Chip. His hard work is well and truly paying off! Keep it up champ, inspirational stuff!

Later Da Cowman!

P.S. Kellie, I don't many people with floors in their games... Flaws, however, is a very different story...

There's really only one. Chip learnt everything he knows in NSW!
Well done to everyone who got secleted, especially Chip. His hard work is well and truly paying off! Keep it up champ, inspirational stuff!
Later Da Cowman!
P.S. Kellie, I don't many people with floors in their games... Flaws, however, is a very different story...

What drugs did you take last night, keep this up junior MOD and you will see a yellow card coming your way.......;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom