Australian Adult Team Named For Asian Zone Champs

Graham

Staff member
The Australian Adult team for the 18th ABF Asian Zone Championships to be held in Bangkok, Thailand from July 3rd to 13th was announced yesterday at the AMF Australian Open in Melbourne.

Men
Brandon Qualischefski
Michael Little
Jason Walsh
Paul Trotter
Andrew McArthur
George Frilingos
Coach : Barry Walsh
Reserve : Mac Stewart

Women
Amanda Bradley
Ann-Maree Putney
Emma Rutten
Narelle Baker
Natalie Shelley
Jayde Flanagan
Coach : Ken Thompson
Reserve : Joanne Babic

Jason Belmonte was named in the Mens team, but withdrew before the team was announced due to sponsorship commitments.

Just to say well done to all of you and good bowling. A very strong team.

Special congratulations to Brando and George :D :D George, I knew you weren't a professional!! Just a nice guy. :wink:

Cheers :lol:

Feral

Congrats to all who made the team....definately a very strong team and I am sure the medals will come streaming in!!

A big shout out to our girl, Jayde, congrats babe...ur a star!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Nay & Missy King :lol:

Congrats to all you guys, I know you will do us proud.

And to Relle - you legend, big congrats!!!

Catchya soon

Bec

In answer to my own question, I have spoken to Jayde and it is true. Due to work and Uni committments she has had to pull out.

Congratulations to all who made the Australian Team. Well Done Narelle. All the years of hard work has finally paid off. Bring home heaps of medals

Jayde Flanagan was selected in the Women's team and later withdrew
Michael Little was selected in the Men's team and later withdrew

Replaced by Jo Babic and Mac Stewart respectively. Ronald Voukolos and Kate Wilton are the new reserves.

Have Mick and Belmo had to withdraw because it clashes with their trip to Russia??

I believe that was sometime in July also.

Looks like the internet will be working overtime in July.. lol

Hmmmm gee I would have thought either Andrew Lloyd or Jarrod Lean would have been at least 2nd reserve !!! :shock: :shock:

Hey Webber im sorry to hear that you were not selected, just makes me think what it is that YOU have to do to get selected. I think you should get your $50 back for nominating.... Ripped mate :evil: :evil:

On another note, congratulations to the people who did make the team and goodluck :p

Back
Top Bottom