RACHUIG TEAMS 2003

Betting Plunge

Hey Bruv,

I looked at your odds and thought to myself "man 8/1 on NQ, that's too good to be true"

So I go down to my local TAB and lay down a lazy 3 Gorillas ($3000 - for the punting illiterate) at which point the attendant says and I quote "mate you got here just in time as there has been a real plunge on the North Queensland men which will see them installed as outright favourites at 2/1".

Apparently he was telling me off the record that after seeing the quality (or lack there of) of the SQ mens team, that they have blown out to 45/1 as they are full of horses who should have been put out to pasture long ago - apparently no Bottomley, no Drew, no Frilingos means no trophey.

He went on to tell me that it would be close for 2nd with Tasmania expected to get there by a close two headed margin with ewe know who coming in third (that's right NZ) .

:D :D :D

PS For anyone who is insulted, don't be because my two favourite holiday destinations are Tassie and NZ .

The funniest thing is that there is actually more sheep in Australia than in NZ. The only thing is that you guys don't keep them in flocks, but rather gumboots in your back yards.......

And the kiwis keep the sheep next to them in bed in nightgowns and slippers .. :shock: :lol: :lol:

It's going to be Sheep joke city at Rachuig

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So do we have to sing the Australian National Anthem before we starting bowling Rachuig...

"Tie me Kangaroo down Sport, tie me Kangaroo down!"

Farma wrote: "The funniest thing is that there is actually more sheep in Australia than in NZ."

Yeah, but we have different uses for them over here - like meat and wool...

Aussie: Mate, i see you have a few sheep in the top paddock, it's that time of year, how about we shoot up there this weekend and shear them?

Kiwi: (growling) 'Ere now, I don't SHEAR my sheep with anyone!

Hi all,

Just a quick update on the Vic's team, there's been a change
in the womens Chelsey Downie out and Jenny buckle is in and
for the men's team Dave Rogers is out and Matt O'brien is in.

Cheers.

Cruisin300,

As far as i know there is also a change to the South Queensland Womens Team. Aswell as the changes in Victoria!

Cathy Elwell out, Kirsty Mills in..

If there are any others, please post :D

Good job Mary in posting :D
Luv yr work!

not sure if the change has been done already but a change to the Mens ACT Team

I have withdrawn and I believe Brad Ellis is in,

1 West Aussie for another lol

Good Luck to the ACT GUYS

Dont forget to get over to Magnetic Island for a blast in the Mini-Mokes :p

Hey Everyone,

Since no one else seems to have bothered i might as well ...........

Update to the Tassie Team:

Simon Gourlay has had to pull out of the Mens team due to injury and yours truly (Scott Summers) has answered the call so to speak. Back training hard (well training anyway!) after a little break from the game.

Old news in tassie, but no-one had updated on the forum!

See everyone in townsville.

Cheers

In addition to my last post, I would just like to say bad luck to Simon as I know he was really keen to go away and compete with the boys in the ultimate team challenge .............. I haven't known him that long as he is on the 'comeback' trail himself after a long absence from tournament bowling, but is a great bloke and bowler and I look forward to bowling Rachuig with you sometime in the future!!!

That's all for now.
Scooter

New Zealand team is:

Adrian Judd
Tony Lum
Jason Waters
Craig Nevatt
Clinton Beacham
Terry Mustchin
Greg Bloomfield

Rachuig teams

Are not the ladies worth a mention then!! Come on now...be fair. The ladies are the better bowlers are they not!!

Hey Farma,

Any chance you know the guys in the team or maybe you are a member of the team yourself ?

It's just that I am keen to swap a shirt with someone from the NZ team (I am in the Queensland North team).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Steve Hunt

PS I am an L/XL size.

Back
Top Bottom