Whats your favorite bowling ball brand?

what is your favorite bowling ball brand?

• Storm

Votes: 56 24.5%
  • Roto-grip

Votes: 17 7.4%
  • Ebonite

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • Track

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • Hammer

Votes: 57 24.9%
  • Brunswick

Votes: 17 7.4%
  • Columbia300

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • Visionary

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • lane #1

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Morich/Elite/Other

Votes: 16 7.0%

• Total voters
I have always bowled with Ebonite apart from my very first ball which was a second hand Columbia White Dot.
Where is used to bowl, there wasn't a lot of choice in the proshop. I started with Ebonite and stayed with it. For me i get good performance from the balls and they are reasonably priced. I have now had 4 ebonite balls

cant get the Cell to do what I want, the Visionary Brown Centaur has been the best most consistant ball I have had, I know how it is going to react every time, still scoring after about 5 years!!!!!! Had a good Storm Too Hot and Trauma but the centaur out plays them all.

I have always bowled with Ebonite apart from my very first ball which was a second hand Columbia White Dot.
Where is used to bowl, there wasn't a lot of choice in the proshop. I started with Ebonite and stayed with it. For me i get good performance from the balls and they are reasonably priced. I have now had 4 ebonite balls

My very first ball was an Ebonite Rubber and went from conventional to fingertip with it. Shiny black it was. That was about 30 years ago at Fairlanes in Perth. Not a bad ball actually!

But the Rogue Cell is just awesome in comparison!

Feel the sting of the Hammer for me! Since the original Red Hammer was released a long time hammer enthusiast.

I have had over a dozen different Hammers and agree they do hit well on their suited condition, however since getting my first Storm l have bowled more higher series due to the better carry across varying conditions, Storm for me.

I have had over a dozen different Hammers and agree they do hit well on their suited condition, however since getting my first Storm l have bowled more higher series due to the better carry across varying conditions, Storm for me.

Just wait till you get your hands on a Roto Grip ball then, even better mate. ;)

Just like bluey have used several Hammer balls but since purchasing a Storm Reign Supreme and Furious may never look back

I prefer Track equipment myself.. but then my 150 y.o. Ebonite Dual Block just got me a 300 game. Go figure.

Didn't think I would ever say this...ever!

But at the moment AMF 300 is leading the race for me.

Have really lifted their game to compete with the rest of the brands IMO.

I don't really have a fav... I use lots of different brands. I have Storm, Brunswick, Hammer, Legends, Visionary and Roto Grip bowling balls. I used to have a few of the mutant series by Roto grip but they did not suite my game so I got rid of them. I like there nomad series better.

I do have a soft spot for Visionary balls though ;)

Back
Top Bottom