The Wrestling Thread

Results from Survivor Series:

Team Smackdown def. Team Raw (classic survivor series match)

WWE Champion John Cena def. Kurt Angle thus retaining the title

Triple H def. Ric Flair in a brutal last man standing match

Theodore Long def. Eric Bischoff

WWE Womens Champin def. Melina thus retaining the title

Booker T def. Chris Benoit in the first match of a best of 7 series

Survivor Series also featured the return of the dead man, The Undertaker

Results from ARMAGEDDON:
Undertaker Def Randy orton in hell in a cell
MNM Def Psicosis & Super crazy
World tag team champions Big show & Kane(RAW) Def WWE tag team champions Batista & Rey mysterio(SMACKDOW) (non-title)
Chris benoit Def Booker t to make it 3-1 in the best of 7 series for the United States Championship
Kid kash Def Juventud for the cruiserweight championship (NEW CHAMPION)
JBL Def Matt hardy
Lashely Def Willam regal & Paul burchill in a (handicap match)

Bobby Lashley is a BEAST!
Does anyone here watch "who's line is it anyway"?? now... if u do... Does Lashley look the slightest bit like "Wayne" from who's line on roids? lol everytime i see Wayne he reminds me of lashley.. hehe
R

Hey who's goin to (The road to wrestlemania) sydney march 3rd tickets are on sale i iwll be going $350 bucks of a dear upclose seats ill be there first time kept missing it every othertime not knowin when it was on

tune into raw this week on wednesday afternoon as all the competing superstars that will be in the Elimination Chamber match at New Years Revolution for the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP they will have a beat the clock match to see who will entre the chamber last just want to hope cena gets that spot for a better chance of surviving but there are many other superstars that could entre last like kane or shawn micheals also on raw there will be a contract signing for a match between Triple H and the Big Show at New Year Revolution

also Intercontinental Champion Ric Flair will appear on Edges new talk show THE CUTTING EDGE

the contract signing for the Big show and Triple h has been signed for there match at new years revoultion for more infor go to WWE.COM
also ric flair will face edge at new years revoultion for the intercontinental championship again tune into wwe tommorrow for the full story as to how this came about and the winner of the BEAT THE CLOCK challege beat there oppoent/s in 0.28 seconds and enters the chamber last find out tommorrow

NEW YEARS REVOLUTION RESULTS
Matches
Edge def. John Cena to become new WWE Champion Results
WWE Champion John Cena vs. Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Masters vs. Carlito vs. Kane (Elimination Chamber Match) Results
Big Show vs. Triple H Results
Intercontinental Champion Ric Flair def. Edge to retain Results
Women's Champion Trish Stratus vs. Mickie James Results
Shelton Benjamin def. Viscera Results
Ashley def. Candice, Torrie Wilson, Victoria and Maria (Bra & Panties Gauntlet Match) Results
Jerry "The King" Lawler def. Gregory Helms

FOR ALL THE RESULTS VIST WWE.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION

although i don't like edge myself and i belive that cena was screwed out of the wwe cahmpionship after he had won the elimination chamber match
then edge stole the title form cena thats my opinion
but edge was smart in cashing in his "money in the bank" contract to face cena for the title straight after that brutal match he had been in
even cena said that on wwe.com
i belive that became a dark day in wrestling when he won the championship but someone will get it off him but that is also my opinion

i hate cena it waz smart 4 edge 2 cash in hiz contract straight afta da chamber wasnt a good way 2 win it but he got it n cena dont hav it dats good enough 4 me. but cena will get a rematch probably at royal rumble.

<±>|{ÿ£è<±> said:
check the front page of www.wwe.com, ANGLE IS NEW WORLD CHAMP
can't belive angle has won the most prized championship in the business the world heavyweight title
but does this mean angle will stay on raw or go to smackdown
this mean is if he is still on raw Raw has two championships
and smackdown won't have a heavyweight title
good on angle
he derseves the title as he was first out of the elimination cahmber match on monday

I am so sick of Mark Henry and his ****. He just needs to get over the fact that Batista can get more chicks then he would ever be able to get even if he was good looking

And Edge needs to wake up and smell the bloody roses! He could never beat Cena if his life depended on it. Yeh he won at New Years Revolutions but he had to take the match because Cena was out of it. If it was a fresh match with just him and Edge, Edge would be a sorry loser! He is the bigest chicken, loser, sorry ass mother bucker in the industry. Ungly chump.

Now thats out of my system..What does everyone else think on this matter?

lol well said, i think its crap edge is champ but someone had to do it, im not the biggest fan of cena but id have to agree that he could woop edge in any fresh match and as for mark henry....hes fat

I agree with the whole thing between edge and Cena.

First off I want to point out that when edge did win the money in the bank match, he could use the "Cash" whenever he wanted up to and including wrestlemania 22 (thats when I would of used it, cause for a three way dance :p)

Second off, Edge was wise to use it when Cena had just retained because he was out of it and he knew for a fact with the champ hurting badly he could easily achieve the win.....but the thing that all of you fans are forgetting is that cena has one card up his sleeve that he and batista also will have and that is the Rematch clause (except triple H when he lost his to batista......hmmm cheeky bischoff).

Now personally, with bischoff no longer the gm on raw and with rumors that Shane O'mac will be....... I believe that Cena will definently get his rematch at Royal Rumble but I reckon he will have to go through hell and high water to get at it though (with the decision that Mr Macmahn made)

But.....Edge is a d***head so, dont worry....every dog has their day
Ps: I mentioned batista having his rematch clause because I know that teddy long will definently want to see Batista as champion again....and not let the likes of JBL, Angle or even Henry be it

Taya04 said:
I am so sick of Mark Henry and his ****. He just needs to get over the fact that Batista can get more chicks then he would ever be able to get even if he was good looking
And Edge needs to wake up and smell the bloody roses! He could never beat Cena if his life depended on it. Yeh he won at New Years Revolutions but he had to take the match because Cena was out of it. If it was a fresh match with just him and Edge, Edge would be a sorry loser! He is the bigest chicken, loser, sorry ass mother bucker in the industry. Ungly chump.
Now thats out of my system..What does everyone else think on this matter?
thats right taya04 he is probably the worst wwe champion raw has ever had
hope cena defeats him at the royal rumble
also said news when batista had to surrender his championship due to a thorn quadirecep muscle and that was due to a match he had against mark henery this past weekend and was unable to defend his championship as he will be out for a while
batista said he will be back and come back for what was rightfully his the world heavyweight championship he warned the new champion who ever that was going to be which was later found out kurt angle from raw who competed in the 20 over the top battle royal and beat mark henery who was dominating the match from the start

BATISTA WILL OVERCOME HIS INJURY AND ONCE AGAIN BE THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
as teddy lond would say "belive that player" miss you untill you come back batista

on raw on wednesday ric flair goes one on one with edge in a TLC match for edges newly won wwe cahmpionship it his first title defence since beoming champ hope flair win but it is probably scripted for edge to win

HAHA...

Edge not being able to beat Cena? Absolute crap.

Edge has been in the business for 15 years, he's a veteran, he knows how to pull a crowd as a face, or to piss them off as a heel. He is very worthy of being the champion. Cena on the other hand has been in the company for about 4 years. He was Vince's golden boy, but if you have noticed recently, Cena's been getting booed because he's boring.

As for Angle being the champ, its about time. He hasn't held the title for about 2 years, when the dominance was Triple H/Eddie Guerrero/Chris Benoit.

Another thing. Kane is the ONLY wrestler in the company that deserves to be heavyweight champ more than anyone. He held the title once for 24 hours, and was beaten by Austin on Raw back in '98 i think. Kane has proven that he can get cheered, and he has proven himself as a good heel.

At this next Royal Rumble, the ones that are tipped will be Randy Orton (Most likely), Cena (Highly Likely), Triple H (Likely), Kane (Somewhat Likely).

My picks for Royal Rumble are Orton or Kane

And they need to do more with Matt Hardy. He needs to be utilized more. I reckon if they ran him as smackdown's champ, then they could go back to the edge/matt/lita story line.

Back
Top Bottom