The Wrestling Thread

Immature or not, who gives a rats arse? It's good entertainment. As a kid my old man use to take me to the Thebarton Town Hall in Adelaide to watch the wrestlers go around. Spiros Arion the Golden Greek, Mario Malano, King Curtis and Andre The Giant when he wrestled in Australia.

Steve The Rocks wrestling days are over. Mores the pity. Nobody worked the crowd better than he did. The story lines can get a little stupid sometimes like Kane marrying Lita. What was that all about? Or Big Vis and Lillian. Please.

No sense in calling it fake to make an argument to not watch it. They don't try and hide the fact anymore. Hense why they call it sports entertainment.

My mates would agree that if anyone called Wrestling FAKE around me I would show them that it wasn't.

I'd just hook in a Boston Crab and sit back and listen to them scream in pain, then say:
"If wrestling's fake, why are you screaming like a little girl?"

Oh the memories of making people believe that wrestling WAS real.
That's also why they have the "Don't Try This At Home" message on at the start of the shows, because you can actually permanently injure someone.

Toshio

Toshio said:
My mates would agree that if anyone called Wrestling FAKE around me I would show them that it wasn't.

I'd just hook in a Boston Crab and sit back and listen to them scream in pain, then say:
"If wrestling's fake, why are you screaming like a little girl?"

Oh the memories of making people believe that wrestling WAS real.
That's also why they have the "Don't Try This At Home" message on at the start of the shows, because you can actually permanently injure someone.

Toshio

go the ankle lock... straighter to the point than most.

just watched "One Night Stand" after ordering it on DVD... was very impressed.
They should make it a yearly occurence.

hey People

Iwas just wonderin who of you watched the Great American Bash on the The Weekend and if anyone could tell me the the Results from it.

ok Results from the Bash YEAAA

OK JBL Vs Batista - JBL won by DQ Batista Retained (and beat the shiet outta JBL with a Chair) (World Heavyweight Championship)

Orlando vs Benoit - Orlando (US Championship)

Mexicools Vs BWO - Mexicools

Undertaker Vs Hassan - Undertaker beat hassan and sent him to hospital with a last ride onto the concrete from the entrance stage (No.1 Contenders)

Melina Vs Torrie - Melina

Heidenrich and Animal Vs MNM - GO THE ROAD WARRIORS (Tag Title WINNERS)

Booker T Vs Christian - Booker T

Eddy Vs Rey - EDDY CANT BEAT REY!! in other words Rey Won.....but really were we at all surprised??

And personally Raw is best and I cannot wait for Summerslam When John Cena has to defend against Y2J. Which I think Cena is gonna win coz YOU CANT SEE ME!!!!!!!!!

Hope that helps every wrestling fan in this forum!

Cyas

Jimmy

gee ppl havnt spoken in this thread for a while...who do ppl rekon is gonna win at unforgiven between Cena and Angle??

Allllright :cool:

lol yeh but cenas been champ for too long, they might want a new champ coz they wouldnt want the same thing that happend over on smackdown when JBL was winning all the time and retaining his title, that just got so boring and the same as on raw when HHH was at the peak until the storyline started 2 change when batista won the royal rumble...as much as i hate to admit it, i rekon angle will take the gold maybe not this match but possibly in the rematch

go to www.lordsofpain.net for updated wrestling news.

As much as I used to love wrestling, I'm bored with it at the moment. The WWE have to stop recycling storylines and create new ones.

If you want examples just ask

yeh man i kno what ya mean, im barley watchin it at all anymore its getitn pretty boring, im still watchin the ppv's though

What's your source?

P.S. I hope your right because I can't stand Cena.

Peace
Chris

yeh spill harley, i used to like cena but hes getitn so old, i liked him wen he first started it and had all those street fight matches

<±>|{ÿ£è<±> said:
yeh spill harley, i used to like cena but hes getitn so old, i liked him wen he first started it and had all those street fight matches

Agreed. Cena was a good bad guy but as a good guy, he's just lame. Plus all he does is 5 moves: Punch, Side Arm Drag, Protoplex, 5 Knuckle Shuffle, FU, Boom it's over. Very repetitive and boring.

Peace
Chris

harley said:
SPOILER!!!
i personally know angle wins trust me i have my sources :cool:

No he doesnt, cena wins, because cena is defending his title against angle on the Australian Survivor Serious tour.

switchblade81 said:
NE1 else getting sick of randy orton??? wat a cheat bringing Bob orton in to screw the undertaker.

i bloody rekon mitch, the only time i ever liked orton was when he just won the title against benoit and left evolution and then about a month or 2 later i was sick of him again

Back
Top Bottom