The Wrestling Thread

Yeah taboo tuesday is shaping up to be a dandy cant wait to see HHH again:D . Enough with these Ric Flair shinanagins he needs a sledgehammer to his forhead;) HHH is just the man to give it to him.

LATER:p

Tabo tuesday Rocks.!!!haha,specially the womens match cant wait to see......

well in some breaking news, Christian has quit WWE because he feels they are not using him to his full potential.

triple h the game is going to smash the hell out of ric flair in what ever sitpulation the fans have voted not that i have anything wrong with the former 16 time world heavyweight champion but even flair said that the game is the future of the company

stone cold out of taboo tuesday due to injury but will be replaced with smackdowns world heavyweight champion batista

taker said:
triple h the game is going to smash the hell out of ric flair in what ever sitpulation the fans have voted not that i have anything wrong with the former 16 time world heavyweight champion but even flair said that the game is the future of the company
I am sorry but there is no way that The Game is the future of the WWE. He is a has been so make way for the younger generations. It is amazing how evolution has slowly tured their backs on him and with time I think that Ric Flair will 2!!!! that is my 2 cents worth

Murderdoll said:
well in some breaking news, Christian has quit WWE because he feels they are not using him to his full potential.

Good news. He had sweet FA potential as it is.

I guess it's a personal thing. I've never liked him. There is nothing that makes him stand out from the others for mine.

I adore Ric Flair and Triple H since my bro started me on the wrestling. Even though these 'new kids on the block' are good, the more experienced guys, like the previously named two and Shawn Michaels, etc, will always have my vote.

Catchya all Bec.

PS Went to the Raw Survivor Series tour on in Melbourne on Saturday night. It was bloody awesome. Loved every second.

becky22 said:
I adore Ric Flair and Triple H since my bro started me on the wrestling. Even though these 'new kids on the block' are good, the more experienced guys, like the previously named two and Shawn Michaels, etc, will always have my vote.
Catchya all Bec.
PS Went to the Raw Survivor Series tour on in Melbourne on Saturday night. It was bloody awesome. Loved every second.

definitly triple h would be my favourite raw wrestler and bastista would be mu favourite smackdown wrestler

Triple H rules, but I'm in love with John Cena and definately agree with Batista as the best Smackdown, with Rey Mysterio in close second.

omg are you joking jon cena is a REALLY BAD wrestler CAN YOU NAME MORE THAN 5 DIFFERENT TECHNICAL MOVES HE DOES IN ONE MATCH?

RIC FLAIR IS THE BEST OF THEM ALL

I never said Cena was a good wrestler, I just said I was in love with him. I stand by saying that Triple H is the best.

Other Raw favs: Shawn Michaels, Big Show, Kane, Ric Flair.
Other Smackdown favs: Undertaker and sometimes Eddio Guerro (depends on what he is doing).

i hate cena, he just gets all the popular but cant do any decent moves, as for fav wrestlers most ppl would know that im obsessed with "the charismatic enigma" Jeff Hardy, bloody amazing:)

Allllright:cool:

becky22 said:
I never said Cena was a good wrestler, I just said I was in love with him.I stand by saying that Triple H is the best.
Other Smackdown favs: Undertaker and sometimes Eddio Guerro (depends on what he is doing).
he is a good wreslter and that my opinion and i agree with u becky22

I would have to say that John Cena, Batista, and Rey Mysterio are the HOTTEST and greatest superstars ever :cool: . HHH used to be great but when he did what he did to Ric Flair (The Nature Boy) that was the last straw I think.

becky22 said:
I never said Cena was a good wrestler, I just said I was in love with him. I stand by saying that Triple H is the best.

id have to agree with that one although triple h's time seems to be passing i rekon

survivor series is next monday and team raw and smackdown will fight in the classic survivor series match the team elimination
i hope team smackdown wins only because eddie was apart of that team untill his sad passing away so i hope they beat raw and dedicate it to eddie not that raw won't
in other matchs cena will face angle with Davrari officiating the championship match at survivor series which cena should win but angle does have the edge over angle in that the referee id Davrari
Triple H vs Ric Flair in a last manstanding match i hope Triple H wins and once again proves he is the best
theodore long vs eric bishoff well to me that will end up beening theodore long winning unless bishoff cheats to win
and womens champion trish takes on melina for the gold could smackdown have the gold over there after the survivor series well stay turned and see what happen its live on november the 28th monday at 10am on mainevent

Back
Top Bottom