ECW One Night Stand Results {New Champ}

Playa

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
Well what a way to spend the Queens Birthday Holiday... an ECW PPV

Feel free to discuss the PPV and the results below:

ECW One Night Stand Results

Tazz d Jerry "The King" Lawler via Submission. Very short match, King tried to Piledrive Joey Styles who jumped King because King slapped him on his way out, which lead to Tazz choking out King with the Tazzmission.

Kurt Angle d Randy Orton via Submission. The match ended after a lot of finisher reversals when Kurt finally locked in the Ankle Lock for the win. The crowd tore Randy to shreds :D .

F.B.I. d Super Crazy & Tajiri via pinfall. The match ended when Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke hit Tajiri with a double fishermans buster from the top rope. When the match was over, Big Show came out and had a stare down with Big Guido. He took care of Big Guido and then destroyed everyone. He hit Mamaluke with an awesome looking Cobra Clutch Slam where he basically released Mamaluke in mid air and made him look like a ragdoll.

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Rey Mysterio vs Sabu went to a No Contest due to medical concerns for both competitors. Sabu set up a table which was resting on the gaurdrail and the ring, Mysterio was standing on it and Sabu hit a Triple Jump DDT through the table. Mysterio landed VERY sickly on his neck and Sabu didn't have a pretty landing either.

Edge & Mick Foley (with Lita) d Tommy Dreamer & Terry Funk (with Beulah) via pinfall. The match became a 6 Person Tag and ended after a very hard spear by Edge on Beulah McGulicutty, Edge pinned her in the missionary position :D . This match was brutal, contained barbed wire, Funk bleeding like a stuck pig and Foley getting caught on fire.

Balls Mahoney d Masato Tanaka via pinfall. The match ended after Balls hit a sickening, and I mean sickening chairshot on Tanaka. I think it's safe to say that Tanaka is gonna be crapping chairs for the next month.

WWE Championship Match
RVD d John Cena via pinfall. The crowd made this match a classic. In a hilarious note before the match started, Cena threw his hat and shirt into the crowd and the crowd threw them back :D . Cena tried to throw his shirt into the crowd several times but it kept getting thrown back. On his last attempt of throwing it into the crowd, one guy spat on the shirt several times and then A SECURTIY GUARD wiped his arse with it then flipped Cena off, this got a massive pop from the crowd. The match ended very shockingly when a an unknown man came out from under the ring wearing a jumper, pants and a motorbike helmet and speared Cena through a table. The man took off his helmet revealing himself to be EDGE. RVD looked shocked but then jumped up top and hit the Five Star Frog Splash. There were no referees so Paul Heyman ran down to the ring and made the 3 count. They announced the winner of the match, and NEW ECW World Champion, Rob Van Dam. RVD went through the crowd and into the VIP section where he hugged his wife Sonja. He then made his way back to the ring and celebrated with all of the ECW Wrestlers as the show went off the air.

I must say I'm glad that RVD finally won the big one. It's also a breath of fresh air that someone other than Cena is champ again. It's good to see that ECW is back full time.

Would have been nice to not have this PPV spoilt by reading the title of this topic.

Just finished watching it, and that without a doubt has to have been the best PPV of the year (with the exception of WM22). Never really been a huge fan of ECW but this one was pretty damn sweet. The crowd is what makes ECW great.

Angle/Orton was probably my fave (more wrestling, less bludgening). RVD/Cena was a close second. Not a huge fan of either. The way Cena worked with the crowd is what made this match a highlight.

eagles_rule2005 said:
OMG CENA LOST I CANT BELIEVE IT BOUT TIME HATE THE ASSHOLE

I'm sick of haters like you with such stupid comments. What the hell is wrong with John Cena? He is awesome and has more character and style than most of the other WWE stars. Just because he wins heaps, doesn't mean it's his fault. He is just following the script. Maybe you should be hating Vince McMahon instead. I like the fact that Cena is huge and muscular, not a fat slob such as Mick Foley.

The more people hate Cena, the more I love him. His finishing move is awesome and I love his attitude. Chain Gang rules! Go the Boston boy! If people are sick of Cena already, I hate to think what they think of Triple H who has been around for more than 10 years now...

boston_represent said:
I'm sick of haters like you with such stupid comments. What the hell is wrong with John Cena? He is awesome and has more character and style than most of the other WWE stars. Just because he wins heaps, doesn't mean it's his fault. He is just following the script. Maybe you should be hating Vince McMahon instead. I like the fact that Cena is huge and muscular, not a fat slob such as Mick Foley.
The more people hate Cena, the more I love him. His finishing move is awesome and I love his attitude. Chain Gang rules! Go the Boston boy! If people are sick of Cena already, I hate to think what they think of Triple H who has been around for more than 10 years now...

I think the reason people are sick of him is because he does the same old act everytime he comes out. He's becoming predictable and wrestling fans like to be entertained by not knowing what's coming next and now the only people that cheer for him are kids under the age of 12 who cheer for who they're told to cheer for and girls. For example, Triple H has been around for 10 years but he isn't stale because he's allowed his character to evolve over the years. There was a time where he was becoming stale in 2003 but he once again evolved and look at him now, people love him and DX is back. For people to stop hating Cena, he needs his character to evolve and also let him chase for the title for a while because in my opinion it makes him look better when he wants the title instead of fighting people off for 6-10 months at a time. I must admit I was liking the crazy side of Cena we saw on RAW. May I say Justin Credible may be dead from that chairshot :D .

That's how I see the whole situation anyway. Oh, and he also has a lack of wrestling ability which is becoming painfully obvious.

boston_represent said:
Ah no, John Cena is ****. He over sells his hits and bumps and his rap gimmick is tiring. The ECW fans absolutely hate him, and so do I.

Murderdoll said:
Ah no, John Cena is ****. He over sells his hits and bumps and his rap gimmick is tiring. The ECW fans absolutely hate him, and so do I.

See what I mean, more haters. Simply further shows why I'm sick of this. One thing about haters is that they love to make themselves heard. I don't like Batista, but I'm not going to sit here and write that I hate about him and everything he does. If you haven't got something decent to say, then skip this thread and type your trash in another one.

I saw Cena at a local appearance in K-Mart and he was awesome. He goes for Boston Celtics, Boston Redsox, and New England Patriots just like me which makes him an even bigger champion in my mind!

Ok Here we go,

!WWE is all a big joke but it's sooooo funny to see what happens each week. I have watched it for about 10 years and have seen the cerebral assasin go from DX to Vince's toy and back and forward. Everyone despised Cena When he first came To WWE with is rapping but they grew to love him. Yes his title rain was a bit long but he is the NEW ROCK I BELIEVE. There is not many people I don't like in it especially the Divas (but who don't like them:D )

Well I like Cena and I haven't seen ONE NIGHT STAND yet so I can't give my opinion about that but I can stick with boston Rep in saying dont bitch about wrestlers no matter who they r if u don't like em that is your choice and thats fine but some people like the bad guys and some like the good who cares.

Lets just all get along and go have a bowl :cool:

JDS_Racing
Blindman walking

Back
Top Bottom