R.I.P Eddie Guerrero 1967 - 2005

We'll Miss You Eddie...!!!
This is really sad for all WWE fans around the world,Eddie was a legend and a Champ.....Im gonna miss ya Eddie....Viva La Raza!!....

Timster

CSP said:
It's always sad to see a famous person pass away. Not knowing the full story, how did Eddie die? In his sleep or working?

He died of Heart Failure while he was brushing his teeth. His Body was found with a toothbrush in his hand.

Peace
Chris

Playa said:
He died of Heart Failure while he was brushing his teeth. His Body was found with a toothbrush in his hand.
Peace
Chris

Chris where have you read this cause i can't it anywhere?, from what i have read he passed away during his sleep, he missed his 7am wakeup call which set off the alarm bells.

he died of heart failiure, the autopsy says it on the website

The story is Eddie died from Heart Failure. Eddie was brushing his teeth at the time. Chavo was the first to find Eddie lying on his back with tooth brush still in his hand.

Hey all very sad news to hear but all the news of eddie's death can be found at www.wwe.com and has interviews from different wrestlers and 2 day on smackdown the BIG SHOW cried while doing and i can see why and so did JBL almost.
Chris
Eddie Guerrero Hall Of Fame 2006

Back
Top Bottom