EDDIE GUERRERO-2006 HALL OF FAME

Taya04

300 x 3
Eddie Guerrero has been inducted into the 2006 Hall of Fame. I dont belive it was because he died, I believe it is because of all the achievements he has made in his career and the willingness to give his fans all that he had. He has crossed many hurdles in his life and as a reward his gained a beautiful family from that. Everybody needs to be rewarded for thier achievements and this is a way of rewarding Eddie. VIVA LA RAZA!!

Taya04 said:
Eddie Guerrero has been inducted into the 2006 Hall of Fame. I dont belive it was because he died, I believe it is because of all the achievements he has made in his career and the willingness to give his fans all that he had. He has crossed many hurdles in his life and as a reward his gained a beautiful family from that. Everybody needs to be rewarded for thier achievements and this is a way of rewarding Eddie. VIVA LA RAZA!!
totally agree with that

Taya04 said:

Its good he is inducted into it, but he was inducted this year because of his unfortunate death. I remember hearing on one telecast a while back that to be inducted you had to be out of the "sport" for a minimum 3(?) years or deceased (for quicker induction)

No, its because he died. None the less, he still would've been inducted regardless, just not for a few years if he was still alive

Murderdoll said:
No, its because he died. None the less, he still would've been inducted regardless, just not for a few years if he was still alive

Eddie gave WWE its name and gave the fans something to look forward to. I do understand that he would have had to be retired but its certainly not because he died

Eddie was a great actor, great entertainer, he was the best because he was popular and the scripts tell him to win his matches... he should only be dedicated for the time he spent in the wrestling business... really unless they wrestle professionally, they cant be inducted into some giant hall of fame thing...an average joe if given the chance could easily train up to what eddie guerrero was in wrestling...all you need to know is perform stunt and land right if your the victim of an opposing move.....seriously WWE is fake....and not even entertainment when you get older, because its just too predictable

stormxxx said:
Eddie was a great actor, great entertainer, he was the best because he was popular and the scripts tell him to win his matches... he should only be dedicated for the time he spent in the wrestling business... really unless they wrestle professionally, they cant be inducted into some giant hall of fame thing...an average joe if given the chance could easily train up to what eddie guerrero was in wrestling...all you need to know is perform stunt and land right if your the victim of an opposing move.....seriously WWE is fake....and not even entertainment when you get older, because its just too predictable

You have a good point... ever since Brett Hart left i havent been able to get back into wrestling.. and now when I watch it occasionally it is to me very predictable.

But I guess everyone has their opinions on the sport/entertainment and thats just mine.

Jodes

stormxxx said:

Eddie spent alot of time in the business thats for sure but the scripts dont always tell him he was to win his matches. He was the best because of how he entertained and he didnt only give us a match he gave us something that other entertainers could not. He showed us all the time that he was greatful for our support and that he loves us for being his fans. Being inducted into the Hall of Fame isnt about what the scripts said or what stunts you could do, its about what u gave to the company and the fans and how you could make thousands of people give you a standing ovation just by walking down to the ring. It's about electrafyling the fans. It may be predictable but why do people spend hundreds upon hundreds od dollars to see these entertainers preform if its so predictable???

I'm not one for wrestling, even though you, Dad & Brad certainly are. But I must say that your last comment was very much on the mark.

Eddie was a fantastic entertainer & induction into the hall of fame only seems fitting. It must be somewhat of a comfort to his family, knowing that all his hard efforts haven't gone unnoticed. His death has probably sped the whole process up, but I have no doubt he wouldn't have ended up in the hall of fame anyway

VIVA LA RAZA
Rachel

Taya04 said:
Eddie spent alot of time in the business thats for sure but the scripts dont always tell him he was to win his matches. He was the best because of how he entertained and he didnt only give us a match he gave us something that other entertainers could not. He showed us all the time that he was greatful for our support and that he loves us for being his fans. Being inducted into the Hall of Fame isnt about what the scripts said or what stunts you could do, its about what u gave to the company and the fans and how you could make thousands of people give you a standing ovation just by walking down to the ring. It's about electrafyling the fans. It may be predictable but why do people spend hundreds upon hundreds od dollars to see these entertainers preform if its so predictable???
damm straight taya04 but eddie wasn't just a entertainer as he had the wwe running through his blood as he stole the show,and mainly cared about two things in his life his family was the first and his day to day job entertaining millions of fans that watch wrestling all over the world that is what he fought for and what he cared about

just let me ask a question how many superstars in the whole of the wwe do u know that cared only about there family and job which was to entertain people ?
i only knew of one person that would do that and he was eddie gurerrero

I wonder how much $$$ the Entertainment Centre will be getting this Sunday when thousands of us Fans go and see the ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA TOUR?

Back
Top Bottom