Bowling Hall of Fame oversights

wchester

Bowling Tragic
Seeing as how no bowler has been enshrined since Ian Bradford was elected in 2003...
Exactly what is the criteria for being inducted into the Australian Tenpin Bowling hall of Fame?

Why oh why isn't Cara Honeychuch in our Hall of Fame? Me thinks somebody's been asleep at the controls.

And while I'm at it..Jason Belmonte also deserves to take his rightful spot in the Hall of Fame.
Write to your local, state, and national reps/board members and let's right this oversight.

Andrew Frawley.....Carl Bottomley......Maxine Nable......and the retiring George Frilingos

One omission stands out like dogs balls............STEVE LOVELL!!!!!!!!!
Check out this guys record over the last 30 years, and you have your next Hall Of Famer right there!!!! And I don't think there would be many arguments even from the people already inducted.

What about Jason Pearson and Kellie Hart for their services to tenpin bowling. Not to mention Mr Coburn.

It's bowling mate,and I am a hack so I know I wouldn't go into any hall of fame the hall of fame is what some of the great names have achieved over there many years of bowling, not what we or many of the other people have put into the sport, but thanks for your support.

Back
Top Bottom