Carol G in USBC Hall of Fame

Wal Brooker

Havent seen it reported here but I have just noticed that Carol Gianotti has been inducted into the USBC Hall of Fame!

I first remember seeing Carol when a friend pulled me aside to 'have a look' at a girl in the West Australian President Shield team. My mate said " I think this youngster will go along way in bowling."

Something of an understatment eh? Carol apart from all her local 'credits' won 16 PWBA events during an extended stay in the US.

I may be wrong but I think this is a first for an Australian bowler to be inducted into the home of bowlings most famous Hall of Fame.

Congratulations Carol .. all Australian bowlers should be very proud of this achievment.

Whilst on our recent trip to the USA we caught up with Carol and she hooked us up with tickets to attend the USBC hall of fame induction night.

It was a privilege and honour to see one of our best female bowlers be the first Australian inducted into the USBC hall of fame.

Congratulations Carol!
Brando, Tash & Jazari

Well done Gio on a great achievement well deserved to a great champion and a good friend.
Cheers Lovey

Caught the interview on ESPN not too long ago. Great to see Carol rewarded by being installed among the greats of Bowling. A great ambassador for not only bowling but also Australia.

Congrats Carol, cant think of anyone more deserving. One of Australias best. Come a long way from winning Barossa Cup in 198something.

Nice big 4 pickup towards the end of the video, must have missed that the first time I watched it. Well done Carol, an amazing achievment...

Congtatulations Carol ... well deserved for our best female bowler ever ... no one else has been a bowler of the year. I can still remember you showing me the mag with you on the cover in Newport and me asking you if your in it, I couldn't help myself.

Not much more can be said for the girl that pioneered the path for Aussies onto the US Pro Tour.
From her very young days representing WA in Rachuig to representing Australia in FIQ and winning most of the many amateur tournaments around the globe, Carol then destroyed them on the Pro Tour.
From a pedigree bowling family who would be very proud.
CONGRATULATIONS Carol Gianotti from the Stewart family.

Back
Top Bottom