WWE 2006 Hall of Fame Thread

Playa

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
It's already confirmed that Bret "Hitman" Hart will be inducted into the Hall of Fame this year. It's also rumoured that Eddie Guerrero and Dusty Rhodes will be inducted also.

Discuss.

Peace
Chris

Playa said:
It's already confirmed that Bret "Hitman" Hart will be inducted into the Hall of Fame this year.

About time!! He is well overdue for it! He was someone you could watch wrestle all day. Nothing fancy - none of this high flying kamikaze stuff. Just got down to business.
The phase of his career, before the screwjob, of hated in the US, loved everywhere else was brilliant. No one else could have more effectively pulled that off! :)

Luke D said:
About time!! He is well overdue for it! He was someone you could watch wrestle all day. Nothing fancy - none of this high flying kamikaze stuff. Just got down to business.
The phase of his career, before the screwjob, of hated in the US, loved everywhere else was brilliant. No one else could have more effectively pulled that off! :)

Couldn't Have said it any better!

Playa said:
It's already confirmed that Bret "Hitman" Hart will be inducted into the Hall of Fame this year. It's also rumoured that Eddie Guerrero and Dusty Rhodes will be inducted also.
Discuss.
Peace
Chris
eddie guerrero definitly inducted into the hall of fame don't you agree Taya04
totally agree with u as well playa GO EDDIE 2006 hall of fame

USE on wont eddie in there cause of his death otherwise use wouldnt have thought of him he would of hated all theppl attention turned onto him becasue of his passing so sad

true, if eddie was still alive he wouldn't be inducted.

The only reason its taken this long for Bret Hart to be inducted is because McMahon still hates him enough for what he did.

Does anyone even know the real reason why McMahon screwed over Bret?

I doubt it

Murderdoll said:

The only reason its taken this long for Bret Hart to be inducted is because McMahon still hates him enough for what he did.

I doubt it

Pure Jealousy!! Just cause Brett's Hotter then him!!;) :p

LOL

Jodes.

Murderdoll said:

I doubt it

Go watch the "Wrestling With Shadows" doco and it gives you the real reason

Murderdoll said:

I doubt it

Even if Eddie was still alive he still would be in the Hall Of Fame. Thats for sure!

If he was still alive, he'd have to wait 3yrs (i think that's what the waiting period is) from the year he retired, before becoming eligible to be nominated for induction

EDDIE GURRERERO inductee to the hall of fame 2006 that is the right way to show there respect to him eddie well down u made the hall of fame hope u are watching the ceremony from up there mate

Updated List of those getting Inducted and by who.

Bret "Hitman" Hart. He will be inducted by Stone Cold Steve Austin

Eddie Guerrero. He will be inducted by Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero.

"Mean" Gene Okerlund. He will be inducted by Hulk Hogan.

The newest inductee announced on RAW is "Sensational" Sherri. Her inductor has yet to be announced.

Peace
Chris

Back
Top Bottom