The Wrestling Thread

bring back kane. he was awesome when he was cleaning house. what the hell happened to triple h? ahve they benched him since batista was draft to smackdown?
most hated person in wrestling is jbl, cant stand him but he's good value cause he still hasnt taken the title from batista. also orlando jordan is great value, i mean come on the guy is trying so hard to get his title back and cant even last longer than 22.5 seconds against benoit. go the rabid wolverine \m/

Kane had surgery on his injured knee, and is making a return in october. Triple H took time off to do TV and movie roles, and to also nail his hot wife Stephanie McMahon. Trips also has a say in what goes on in the WWE, for when Vince hands the company to Steph and Shane, Triple H will also own part of the company.

terry parsalidis said:
can someone tell me who BATISTA will be up against next :confused:

Watch Smackdown! this week to find out. If you want to know now then read on...

Eddie Guerrero

Peace
Chris

no its eddy, hes defending the title at no mercy

Allllright:cool:

Todays No Mercy,too bad i cant watch it cause i have school,im sure batista will beat the hell out of Eddie......But Stone cold Rules...ahahha

Is Stone cold Back?..i mean which show is he in?...

he came back at homecoming and he will be back sometime soon to go up against hulk hogan on raw

<±>|{ÿ£è<±> said:
he came back at homecoming and he will be back sometime soon to go up against hulk hogan on raw
I reckon they'll save that match for Wrestlemania 22. RAW isn't a big enough stage to hold that much star power. Both these men revolutionised wrestling and they'll have to go at it on the biggest stage of them all, Wrestlemania.

Peace
Chris

thats what their planning on...

expect in the not to distant future Randy Orton vs. Batista, Triple H vs. Ric Flair,
Austin vs. Hogan and Cena vs. Angle

and Cena will wipe the mat with angle's blood.......after delivering the 5 knuckle shuffle and the F.......U!

GO CENA!!

Playa said:
I reckon they'll save that match for Wrestlemania 22. RAW isn't a big enough stage to hold that much star power. Both these men revolutionised wrestling and they'll have to go at it on the biggest stage of them all, Wrestlemania.
Peace
Chris

yeh so do i, the guy asked what brand stone cold would be on though so at mania, austin and hogan will be on the raw side of things

Hey..!! i think he's alright chris...n btw Austin will go against COACH next week on Tabo tuesday...hehe!

And Griggsy KANE IS BACK!!!!!.......

watched the video, hes too much like a shelton benjamin/road dogg/ric flair rip off.

If you wanna see some over-the-top wrestling, check out epw perth at www.epwperth.com

these guys are insane to the max

haha those guys are mad, chris ur link didnt work for me

Taboo Tuesday is looking to be a great event. Taboo is a PPV where fans get to vote online on which stiplutaions they want for the matches. These are the matches and the choices so far:

WWE Championship
John Cena vs Kurt Angle vs Fans Choice: Kane, Big Show or Shawn Michaels.

World Tag Team Championship
Cade and Murdoch vs The two that wern't selected for the WWE Championship match.

Triple H vs Ric Flair
Fans Choice: Normal Match, Submission Match or Steel Cage Match

Pick Foley's Personality
Carlito vs Mick Foley
Fan's Choice: Mankind, Cactus Jack or Dude Love

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs The Coach
Fan's Choice: Verbal Debate, Arm Wrestling or Street Fight

RAW vs Smackdown!
Edge and Chris Masters vs Two Smackdown! Wrestlers
Fan's Choice: Christian, Matt Hardy, Hardcore Holly, Rey Mysterio & JBL

Fulfill Your Fantasy Women's Battle Royal for the Women's Championship
Fan's Choice: Lingerie, Leather and Lace or Cheerleaders