The Wrestling Thread

Playa

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
This is the Wrestling Thread where people can talk about and disscuss wrestling, wheter it be past or present. Talk about backstage happenings or just your opinions on different wrestlers. I'll start it off by saying ECW One Night Stand was awesome. I really enjoyed the whole event. Mike Awesome vs Masato Tanaka was an awesome match as was Sandman and Dreamer vs The Dudleyz. It's also cool that Psicosis, Super Crazy and Kid Kash got jobs out of it.

Peace
Chris

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thank god for an ECW PPV, because the WWE is boring me atm.... If it wasn't for Viscera trying to score the whole time, I wouldn't watch it at all. ;)

Give me TNA (Total Nonstop Action) ANYTIME! Go AJ Styles.

I reckon Batista will take it out. RAVEN is the new NWA World Heavyweight Champion by winning King Of The Mountain 2 at TNA Slammiversary. Raven is one of the best going around and it's about time he won the big one in TNA. I think Eugene is gonna get drafted to Smackdown! and Team up with Heidenreich. Heidenreich wants to make friends and Eugene is everyone's friend. A good combo there.

If it wasn't for Viscera trying to score the whole time, I wouldn't watch it at all.

BIG VIS > The Rest.................... Period !!!

Peace
Chris

I think that triple H or bitisa will be drafted. and the person who is drafted will win the belt. that way the belt can go to smackdown and the wresatles at smackdown can have a go at the world belt

TNA's Slamaversary was pretty good to see. Daniels v Shane v Sabin for the X division title was just crazy.

I rekon that Batista will get Drafted to Smackdown!, so the guys can have a piece of the World title. Carlito will keep the Intercontinental belt for the rest of the year and beat off anyone who tries to take it off him. I hope!
Shelton doesn't deserve the belt or any for that fact, he's just NOT any good as a wrestler, they keep saying he's an all American in TRACK & Field. Go do that instead.

Hassan will take out the tournament on Smackdown!

Toshio

he speaks the truth though doesnt he lol!

Most of us were amazed with the fact that they human being were getting serverly beaten and were able to come on to the show the next week! priceless as a kid, even if it gave off a bad vibe! little kids thinking they can do a tombstone on another kid, when they break there neck! but i have 2 say i was amazed as a kid, but as i grew up the fackness put me off, yeah its good entertainment i guess! but its fake! watch boxing! its alot better!

Birkett

Where else can you watch soap operas, arse kicking, hot women, marriages, deaths, over the top acting, beer drinking, sticking it up your boss and gymnastics all in a 2 hour time slot. Wrestling that's what. I know it's immature and i know it's fake but I like it and so do many others. And yes I am immature so you are right :D

Peace
Chris

All i can say is that if it wasn't for The Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle V HBK Shaun Micheals matches you wouldn't see the bar being lifted on the standard of matches.

Great to see Mr Monday Night RVD back on RAW. Also i would like to see Eric Biscoff get drafted but that won't happen. Triple H will be one the other needs to be big as Smackdown hasn't fared to well in the draft.

Who will win the Diva Search?

Finally can't wait to see The Undertaker bury Randy and his RKO.

hamster

yes i used to like wrestling to, my favorite used to be triple H thats before i stopped watching it! Yeah there is a good story line to it! alot happens in that time! i remember the times when goldberg faced sid vicous on the back of a 90 winning streak in wcw! thats how sad i was lol!

But like i sed i grew up!

Birkett

I think everyone is forgetting the peoples champ, I used to always watch especially when the Rock was there. I hope he comes back?

me I been a wrestling fan for a very long time. I can go back before wrestling mania 1. when channel ten use to show it late a night.
seeing the first cage match betwen ric flair and harley race
or big john stud getting slam by adrea the gaint
or randy savage with the ring bell slaming from the top rope into ricky stremboat
yea I know it is not real but there do get hurt
I saw andre the gaint here in brisbane one time
even today wrestling has more moves takes move chaces than yesterday wrestlings

Back
Top Bottom